Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Update for Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no level upgrade to the free nymphs!? are you kidding?! some of us dont have the cash to blow on these preimum nymphs! I would love to see Soleli's max level boosted!!!

Comment

if you do events every day or save for the event the priemum nymphs show up... it takes about 2 years to earn one...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
        All this cool stuff and not all servers get it...
        Maintenance was for all servers. If you are talking about Dragonian Duel and Solo Showdown please move on.

Its good to see again players sharing information in forums instead of misguiding people or purely hating. Thanks ruth, Erinnyen and stankaldenback

This time pretty much all the updates were for cashers, so I think theres nothing wrong with the nymphs. Premium Nymphs are PREMIUM for some reason. Its just a reflection of the huge increasing gap between free players and cashers in the game.

Players who "dont have the cash to blow on these preimum nymphs" still can try the hard way. It takes time and it's not easy but give more results than just complaining about something that wont happen.

I have friends that didnt used scoops while cool shop wasnt working and managed to save enough to get Illustria in cool shop when it was fixed. Ilustria needs 500 scoops and Krishna needs 667. Good luck.

I can understand free players complaining about (the good) Orbs enchantment or Dark Dragon that are EXCLUSIVE to cashers. But nymphs not, they can be bought without recharged gold and i see that as motivation for players get a premium nymph.

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
        If you do events every day or save for the event the priemum nymphs show up... it takes about 2 years to earn one...
        2 years? Please dont misguide people and stop spending on useless things like Happy Fight spins and you can get it much earlier than you think.

Considering you are VIP and you can clear Guild Dungeon this means 175 rgc daily (5250 per month).
        To mantain VIP it costs 639 rgc/month, but even so that will give you a net profit of 4611 rgc/month.
        Ilustria will take less than 2 months (8000 rgc) and Krishna will take 3 months (12800 rgc).
        Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
        Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
        Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
          Maintenance was for all servers. If you are talking about Dragonian Duel and Solo Showdown please move on.

Its good to see again players sharing information in forums instead of misguiding people or purely hating. Thanks ruth, Erinnyen and stankaldenback

This time pretty much all the updates were for cashers, so I think theres nothing wrong with the nymphs. Premium Nymphs are PREMIUM for some reason. Its just a reflection of the huge increasing gap between free players and cashers in the game.

Players who "dont have the cash to blow on these preimum nymphs" still can try the hard way. It takes time and it's not easy but give more results than just complaining about something that wont happen.

I have friends that didnt used scoops while cool shop wasnt working and managed to save enough to get Illustria in cool shop when it was fixed. Ilustria needs 500 scoops and Krishna needs 667. Good luck.

I can understand free players complaining about (the good) Orbs enchantment or Dark Dragon that are EXCLUSIVE to cashers. But nymphs not, they can be bought without recharged gold and i see that as motivation for players get a premium nymph.

2 years? Please dont misguide people and stop spending on useless things like Happy Fight spins and you can get it much earlier than you think.

Considering you are VIP and you can clear Guild Dungeon this means 175 rgc daily (5250 per month).
          To mantain VIP it costs 639 rgc/month, but even so that will give you a net profit of 4611 rgc/month.
          Ilustria will take less than 2 months (8000 rgc) and Krishna will take 3 months (12800 rgc).
          2 years is maxium not minium.... and no returned gold is wasted..

The higher your br and level depending on if you are in a top guild and how many events you save for..

if your vip has been actived.

If you save the ice creams you can get it for far cheaper then buying the shop.

hence the reason i posted what i did...

which states there is mulitple ways to earn one in as few words as possible.. doi

Comment

tried upgrading my Eud on my level 59 chars.. and it wont let me. I click the Eud stones and it only gives the option to sell them.. not to use them. not even during the event today. not sure how people have a rank 2 when there clearly is no way to upgrade it yet. hoping this is fixed soon as my chars could really use that increase in br.

Comment

Originally posted by R253087037 View Post
              tried upgrading my Eud on my level 59 chars.. and it wont let me. I click the Eud stones and it only gives the option to sell them.. not to use them. not even during the event today. not sure how people have a rank 2 when there clearly is no way to upgrade it yet. hoping this is fixed soon as my chars could really use that increase in br.
              Originally posted by stankaldenbach View Post
              lvl 55+ now has acces to eudaemon and enchanted rings,we dont have the tabs to upgrade them,however i just obtained temporary blessing points for eudaemon and when i click them i get the upgrading tab. will try later today to actually upgrade them
              Like stan said you only need the points from event to do it
              Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
              Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
              Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Is released to open the rings, why not release its use at level 50-59

Comment

if you want to wait for the event to boost the eudemon lvl you can, but if you want to use eudaemon crystals to boost the morphs you can actually do that anytime you want. if you double click a completed morph it also takes you to the eudaemon page and you can use the crystals there, but my advice is don't actually activate the new morph until you get another one that way you can keep accessing the page.

Comment

Since they released the enchanted rings, why do not they soon enable them to level 50-59?

Click image for larger version

Name:	enchanted rings.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	1728274

Comment

Very good this update

Comment

Working...
                      X