Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

648-370.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at R2Games!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at R2Games.
    This year, we’re celebrating the festivities with a site-wide event, featuring fun mini games, prizes, and more! Starting on 00:00 AM in EST on December 24th , join us as we spread seasonal gaming cheer!

Daily Check-in:
    Come back every day to accumulate points. You can redeem these later for sweet packs.

YuleTide Star Rush:
    Help us light the star atop the tree… FAST! Test your speed and earn points based on how quickly you can make the tree shine!

Santa’s Little Helper:
    The big guy is a little pre-occupied at this time of year, so it’s up to you to assist! Find all the missing items before he notices they are gone!

There’s no shortage of fun activities and community events going on over the holidays at R2Games. Don’t miss your chance to celebrate with us, and win awesome prizes for your favorite games. See you there!

Merry Christmas!

NO XMAS recharge for Aussie time zone nice. Thanks R2 didn't want a xmas bonus anyway.
    3am is the event that would get us the recharge. Thanks again played this game recharged with own money now you give a holiday recharge and cut us out thanks again rather annoyed by this. Any chance you can do 2 at 2pm and 2am so we can get the points needed for the recharge?

Spaz. Australia.
    Last edited by R223361262; 12-24-2016, 04:41 AM.

Comment

When do we need to look for Santa's Little Helper outfit (14:00-16:00 Event)? It's 14:40 already. And... nothing.
      Last edited by R2134450284; 12-24-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

why doesn't part 3 event finding clothes? server time already 14.00, but none of us can find clothes, never could. What's the problem? (S169 Europe)

Comment

I think is 14:00 EST time zone so for europe would be 19:00 i think

Comment

I found the sleigh at 3rd event and when clicked it , i got "System error, try again later" . Should that be suposed to happen?

Comment

I didn't see any sleigh or reindeer at 3rd event. Is it bug or not everyone are good enough for this event?

Comment

The sled and the reindeer did not come out, what happened?

Comment

same the reindeer and sled didn't appear.

Comment

nope. no sled or reindeer. I doubt we'll see them either. just seems like another bug that needs fixing lol

Comment

Today in Santa's Little Helper, the items: Reindeer and Sled, not appears in event.
                      My question is ... why?
                      I stayed all the time just logged in

not found.JPG

Comment

My nick is Bio_Hazard of European Server R2 s175

Comment

sled and raindeer never appear. ( 2 days now)

And the time is not set to server times.

I wish it was

for me it starts at 11:00 hours PST
                          I left the event up the whole time and just befor it closed i grab the items...

The events 2 and 3 themselves are bugged....

The second event says i take 15-30 seconds to fill the start, or undetermined... so it always give 15 or 5 pionts...

when in fact i know i am diong 600 clicks per second( My comp is doing 300 click per second) ( i have super fast mouse and click rate)...

so the star lighting technically should light in 3 seconds.... according to science.... but its r2 games... so pretty sure its a fixed piont and time rate(and how fast the light time is)

Because its a holiday event... if it doesnt work there may not be compinsation.

So far im mising 60 pionts+ whatever the point value of those 2 items are.

also note there is no clock on the event so its hit or miss for most.
                          Last edited by Dr.Superman; 12-25-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
                            sled and raindeer never appear. ( 2 days now)
                            Hmmm... I have to agree with you when you say today it really didnt appeared. I was there all the time.
                            But I heard the items appeared yesterday, not sure though, but considering our friend bruno have more than 200 pts Im pretty sure he found it yesterday.

The second event says i take 15-30 seconds to fill the start, or undetermined... so it always give 15 or 5 pionts...
                            when in fact i know i am diong 600 clicks per second( My comp is doing 300 click per second) ( i have super fast mouse and click rate)...
                            so the star lighting technically should light in 3 seconds.... according to science.... but its r2 games... so pretty sure its a fixed piont and time rate(and how fast the light time is)
                            Something very wrong here...
                            To light the tree it's needed 70 clicks or so and you get 20 points if you light it before 10 secs.
                            So you need a click rate of about 7 clicks per second to get 20 points. My click rate is ~9.2 clicks per second, so i can get it easily.
                            Probably the faster clicker in the world have like 15 or 16 clicks per second. Bots can click up to 60 clicks per second, but you can click 600 PER SECOND! Really Amazing *bows*

also note there is no clock on the event so its hit or miss for most.
                            open time.is/EST I hope it helps
                            Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                            Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                            Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Hello, I've claimed 145 points from the event and when I've bought dragon pals 130 points gift I entered EU time zone[my real time zone] instead of US west[the time zone I've entered to my in-game account(which I've opened a lot time ago)], so by any chance I can get my points back :/ ?

Comment

Working...
                              X