Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Dagny
    started a topic R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

Click image for larger version

Name:	648-370.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1789343

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at R2Games!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at R2Games.
    This year, we’re celebrating the festivities with a site-wide event, featuring fun mini games, prizes, and more! Starting on 00:00 AM in EST on December 24th , join us as we spread seasonal gaming cheer!

Daily Check-in:
    Come back every day to accumulate points. You can redeem these later for sweet packs.

YuleTide Star Rush:
    Help us light the star atop the tree… FAST! Test your speed and earn points based on how quickly you can make the tree shine!

Santa’s Little Helper:
    The big guy is a little pre-occupied at this time of year, so it’s up to you to assist! Find all the missing items before he notices they are gone!

There’s no shortage of fun activities and community events going on over the holidays at R2Games. Don’t miss your chance to celebrate with us, and win awesome prizes for your favorite games. See you there!

Merry Christmas!

• brunostramazzicicala
    replied
    I sent a support ticket (talking about the Top-Up Voucher prize of 520 points),
    but I do not know if they will respond, or if they will send it directly,
    can you tell me how my prize is?

Nickname: Bio_Hazard
    R2 Games
    Server 175
    Dragon Pals
    Last edited by brunostramazzicicala; 12-29-2016, 12:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ayaamr
    replied
    games.gtarcade.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Superman
    replied

Name:	Screenshot (9).png
Views:	2
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	1728281

cased closed and shut. hahaha the proof is in the picture.. it finally showed on the last day of the event

i think every player should geta compensation pack because r2 games screwed up again...

Leave a comment:

• brunostramazzicicala
    replied
    Do you want to act like this?
    If it is necessary to cause problems for the users of the game, then do not do this event, because it honestly was not worth it.

Problem is that it hurt who also spends.

Well this is the evil of this franchise, the more you earn, the greater the evil you do.

Leave a comment:

• Hotscrock
    replied
    First, thanks for sharing the ticket answer, that helps to clarify the missing icons are really intended to be missing.

And second... 50,000 dcps... really you insist on that?
    You dont need to cause good impression on people because of your speed that comes from your kryptonian power. Of course your equipment helps, but doesnt matter your mouse, you wont make a 30 cps rate without cheating. Humans have motor limitations and i really doubt someone can click 50,000 times even in a hour.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Superman
    replied
    haha

So heres the reply by staff

Apparently geting the raindeer and sled will happen randomely, so not ever player will get it...
    "R2 Dagny replied:
    Greetings player,
    Thank you for reaching us with your concern.
    As the thread shows (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nts-amp-Prizes!), please note that the event starts from 14:00 to 16:00 EST.
    And not every player could get Santa Sleigh and Reindeer.
    We do apologize for your frustration.
    If there is anything else we could do for you, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
    Best regards,
    The r2games team"

in other words the system has been rigged... meaning you recharge more, the higher probality your account gets for those 2 prizes...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol also my mouse can get up to 1200 clicks per per second.

my computer can handle 300 clickes per second. I try to keep under it for my comps sake..

I can do 600 clicks per second. my finger hurts a bit doing that...

every computer has this cool little mouse feature built in which allows you to test how fast your click rate is.. its shows up to 50,000 dcps>> when you find it use it lol... youd be suprised at how fast you can realy click witha good mouse..

regular moses max at 200.. gaming ones max at 50,000 but youd have to pay 2,000 usd for that mouse, and you would need the world most powefull consumer computer, $8000 usd. and lighting fast hands...

bots are actually illegal in most countries, because making a bot means hacking... haha and bots have no such limits

world record by a human is 1247 digitail clicks per second... a computer last i checked was 1.2 million
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But back to the event i still say its bugged, broken and rigged.

so not every one wins the maxium pionts.

1. it has no clock so people can claim prizes, rigging proof right there..
    (Not every player actually reads the forums, or event reads them.)

2. Rudolph and santa sliegh do not appear all event long for every player who log on between 14:00- 16:00

which since its always 14:00- 16:00 some where in the time zones r2 games supports
    sound logic dictates that since there is no actual event clock listed prizes should appear at each of the time zones 14:00 -16:00 hince rigged....

3. Clcik event doesnt register proper digital clicks per second hence brokn and or rigged.

4. People who recharge sem to have a better chance at item and click pionts.... it actually says "top up voucher event" on the event page. since r2 games is well know for giving away suntle hints at what is recharge and and what is not... well do the logic math

haha
    Last edited by Dr.Superman; 12-26-2016, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• naor9p2
    replied
    Hello, I've claimed 145 points from the event and when I've bought dragon pals 130 points gift I entered EU time zone[my real time zone] instead of US west[the time zone I've entered to my in-game account(which I've opened a lot time ago)], so by any chance I can get my points back :/ ?

Leave a comment:

• Hotscrock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
    sled and raindeer never appear. ( 2 days now)
    Hmmm... I have to agree with you when you say today it really didnt appeared. I was there all the time.
    But I heard the items appeared yesterday, not sure though, but considering our friend bruno have more than 200 pts Im pretty sure he found it yesterday.

The second event says i take 15-30 seconds to fill the start, or undetermined... so it always give 15 or 5 pionts...
    when in fact i know i am diong 600 clicks per second( My comp is doing 300 click per second) ( i have super fast mouse and click rate)...
    so the star lighting technically should light in 3 seconds.... according to science.... but its r2 games... so pretty sure its a fixed piont and time rate(and how fast the light time is)
    Something very wrong here...
    To light the tree it's needed 70 clicks or so and you get 20 points if you light it before 10 secs.
    So you need a click rate of about 7 clicks per second to get 20 points. My click rate is ~9.2 clicks per second, so i can get it easily.
    Probably the faster clicker in the world have like 15 or 16 clicks per second. Bots can click up to 60 clicks per second, but you can click 600 PER SECOND! Really Amazing *bows*

also note there is no clock on the event so its hit or miss for most.
    open time.is/EST I hope it helps

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Superman
    replied
    sled and raindeer never appear. ( 2 days now)

And the time is not set to server times.

I wish it was

for me it starts at 11:00 hours PST
    I left the event up the whole time and just befor it closed i grab the items...

The events 2 and 3 themselves are bugged....

The second event says i take 15-30 seconds to fill the start, or undetermined... so it always give 15 or 5 pionts...

when in fact i know i am diong 600 clicks per second( My comp is doing 300 click per second) ( i have super fast mouse and click rate)...

so the star lighting technically should light in 3 seconds.... according to science.... but its r2 games... so pretty sure its a fixed piont and time rate(and how fast the light time is)

Because its a holiday event... if it doesnt work there may not be compinsation.

So far im mising 60 pionts+ whatever the point value of those 2 items are.

also note there is no clock on the event so its hit or miss for most.
    Last edited by Dr.Superman; 12-25-2016, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brunostramazzicicala
    replied
    My nick is Bio_Hazard of European Server R2 s175

Leave a comment:

• brunostramazzicicala
    replied
    Today in Santa's Little Helper, the items: Reindeer and Sled, not appears in event.
    My question is ... why?
    I stayed all the time just logged in

Name:	not found.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	1728265

Leave a comment:

• R253087037
    replied
    nope. no sled or reindeer. I doubt we'll see them either. just seems like another bug that needs fixing lol

Leave a comment:

• Daylia
    replied
    same the reindeer and sled didn't appear.

Leave a comment:

• R2102803797
    replied
    The sled and the reindeer did not come out, what happened?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X