Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Return Player Extravaganza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R253252217 View Post
    so how we claim these rewards? i got a mail and log in but nothing to claim was there
    Contact support through this link: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
    Just to clarify, in addition to conditions about not logging in for 15+ days and having lvl55+, after you login in game you need to stay online at least for 5 hours, and then contact support through link above.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 02-14-2017, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Contact support through this link: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
      Just to clarify, in addition to conditions about not logging in for 15+ days and having lvl55+, after you login in game you need to stay online at least for 5 hours, and then contact support through link above.
      Does support need to be contacted each time to receive the reward? Or is it just a one time thing?

Comment

Originally posted by klutzz View Post
        Does support need to be contacted each time to receive the reward? Or is it just a one time thing?
        Once should be enough, but i dont know if rewards will be sent at the end of 10days period or every day during 10 days.

Comment

i dont understand la this event follow the quest then i not got any reward... pls help me

Comment

In my case, after I submitted the ticket on my first day of comeback, they have sent me the "gift" through ingame gift interface containing rewards on 1st & on 3d day. Now it is 5th day of event, 5+ hours of being online passed and nothing. I think they could have forgotten or missed me, but just in case, to be sure, am writing another ticket with reference to the first one. )

Just quick report to keep you all guys up to date with things.
            Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

​Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
            Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

Comment

It is best to stop playing when only the inactive ones are promoted,It would be best to make the game more interesting, then the players will remain

Comment

Originally posted by R249121209 View Post
                It is best to stop playing when only the inactive ones are promoted,It would be best to make the game more interesting, then the players will remain
                If you want to stop playing please do we dont need people who only complains. Complain cause we dont have event, complain cause we have events. Some people just cant be pleased.

Comment

Working...
                X