Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

[Event] Post to Win Rewards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Coconut
    started a topic [Event] Post to Win Rewards

[Event] Post to Win Rewards

In order to thank you for your support for [Dragon Pals], we have a forum event for you. Spend just a few seconds to win exciting gifts!

Duration:

Feb. 27 2017 - Mar. 05 2017

Description:
    1. Format:
    Character Name: XXX
    Server Name: XXX
    Blessings: XXXX (Any blessings for Dragon Pals)

2. Players whose posts are the multiple of 5 will be rewarded! Other participants will also will get random gifts.
    Activity Rewards:
    • Players whose posts are the multiple of 5 will be rewarded with 1000 Gold! (No ranking limit)
    • VIP Card (6 months) will be sent to 2 players randomly selected from the first 150 participants.
    • VIP Card (1 month) will be sent to 3 players randomly selected from the 151st and later participants.
    • Last but not least, a $99.99 recharge card will be sent to one lucky player who is randomly selected from all participants.

Notes:
    1. You must post with the correct format. Players who post with the wrong format or spam (more than 3 times) will no longer qualify for rewards, the reward will be given to the next participant.
    2. Each account can at most post three times each day during the event.
    3. Each account can only be rewarded once with the best winning reward, if two are won the reward will be given to the next valid participant.
    4. Posts will be invalid if posted after the event deadline. The rewards will be issued 5 working days after the winning list is published.
    5. Please don’t change your game name during the event. Check to and make sure you filled in the correct ID, character name and server name.
    6. There won’t be any compensation for rewards that can’t be issued due to wrong ID, character name or server name.

The Dragon Pals operation team reserves the right of final interpretation for this event.
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 02-28-2017, 03:32 AM.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R234775198 View Post
    Game Name: Dragon Pals
    Server name 54: Skyfall Crest
    Blessings: I've been playing since my server opened. My game family has helped me cope and deal with stage III Ductal Carcinoma; the death of my two infant daughters in an auto accident; and the death of my husband t heart attack. They have helped me find the light at the end of the tunnel; which leads the way to Taco Bell!!
    Originally posted by babybellparadise View Post
    Game Name: eowyn
    Server Name: radiant sea
    Blessings: adictive game. I fell in love with the game from the beginning, I really like it
    The people above need to send me a pm with their character names, as written in game chat, to receive rewards. If anyone knows who these two are in game, kindly send them to me. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• cloureiro
    replied
    Character Name: AQAME
    Server Name: S175 The Ninth Haven - Dragon Pals
    Blessings: SUPER GAME, CONGRATULATIONS

Leave a comment:

• cloureiro
    replied
    Character Name: AQAME
    Server Name: S175 The Ninth Haven - Dragon Pals
    Blessings: SUPER GAME, CONGRATULATIONS

Leave a comment:

• cloureiro
    replied
    AKAME
    S175 The Ninth Haven - Dragon Pals
    SUPER GAME, CONGRATULATIONS

Leave a comment:

• Hotscrock
    replied
    Character Name: Hots
    Server Name: [S162] Khare Desert
    Blessings: Lets survive!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hotscrock
    replied
    Blessings: Lets survive!!!

Leave a comment:

• cloureiro
    replied
    AKAME
    S175 The Ninth Haven - Dragon Pals
    SUPER GAME, CONGRATULATIONS

Leave a comment:

• Hotscrock
    replied
    Blessings: Keep spending, Toad

Leave a comment:

• sassik
    replied
    Character Name: CTPeJlok
    Server Name: [S175] The Ninth Haven
    Blessings: Thank you for Dragon Pals, I've met many new friends who like playing Dragon Pals too

Leave a comment:

• sassik
    replied
    Character Name: CTPeJlok
    Server Name: [S175] The Ninth Haven
    Blessings: Thank you for Dragon Pals, I've met many new friends who like playing Dragon Pals too

Leave a comment:

• almeida.taty
    replied
    Character Name : MAGO_Dark
    Server Name: The Ninth Haven ( EU ) [S175]
    Blessings: You are to be congratulated, every month that passes you benefit us with events that offers us free prizes, dragon pals note 10 for you

Leave a comment:

• moigimex
    replied
    Game name: Moises
    Server Name: The Ninth Haven (S175) Dragon Pals
    Blessings: Congratulations for the game, is beatiful

Leave a comment:

• ADECLA
    replied
    Game Name: ç„¡Clawç„¡
    Server Name: [S175] The Ninth Haven-Dragon Pals
    Blessings: Without doubt the best game for Internet users. Long live Draconians.

Leave a comment:

• moigimex
    replied
    Game name: Moises
    Server Name: The Ninth Haven (S175) Dragon Pals
    Blessings: Congratulations for the game, is beatiful

Leave a comment:

Working...
X