Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Dragon Pals-Oceanic Severs Will Officially Shutdown on October 10th, 2017 10:00 GMT+8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Dragon Pals-Oceanic Severs Will Officially Shutdown on October 10th, 2017 10:00 GMT+8

Dear Players,

We regret to announce that “Dragon Pals-Oceanic severs“will officially shutdown on
    October 10th, 2017 10:00 GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and
    understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more
    exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:
    1. Players will not be able to recharge after September 27th, 2017 15:00 GMT+8.

2. Players may file tickets to request a Gold transfer for all recharged amounts during
    6/27/2017 - 9/27/2016 to a different game( except Wartune, League of Angels, new browser
    games and all mobile games)
    on the R2 platform. Bonus items brought through recharging
    will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be
    transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.
    Last edited by R2_Lulu; 09-21-2017, 08:24 PM.

Sad to hear that, but it was expected. Fortunately the game wasn't closed completely.
    But life is like that, everything have a cycle and we must enjoy it while it lasts.
    Oceanic was dead for a long time, my friends even tried to create alts there and make a guild but it didnt help at all.
    Demon Invasions always failed and apparently no one was spending there anymore.
    Of course those news impacts in player from all servers, but Oceanic had the worst situation between all regions.
    Next target will be US West, but at least still there are another platforms.
    I hope Aeria, Kong and Armor can be merged and give some extra life to the region.
    Till there lets enjoy the game and have fun with our friends
    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

you see pals dragon disappears because of the same R2 and they say they will do everything possible to offer us more games when they can not keep one of their best game ....

Comment

Players can submit tickets for a Golden Transfer request for all recharged amounts to another game, and how do I do this?

Comment

isit possible to transfer my toon to other server ?

Comment

Originally posted by R21832926 View Post
            isit possible to transfer my toon to other server ?
            Yes it would be nice to transfer our character to another server. There are over a dozen of us that have been playing everyday for 4+ yrs. (if signatures are switched off) SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke
            Last edited by AussieMike; 09-24-2017, 04:30 PM.
            Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
            • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Yeah let us that is still happily playing everyday a chance to continue playing

Server : [S163]Razorcliffs
              Charactr name : xKFour
              Last edited by R21832926; 09-24-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Yes, it would be nice to transfer our gold to another server. If such a thing is possible?
                SERVER NAME: [S10] Whitehaven (Oceanic) - Character name: Marik

Comment

I would like to keep playing on in another server also. There are many that want to keep playing

SERVER [132] Secret Cove (Oceanic) mano_

Comment

Originally posted by R268640637 View Post
                    I would like to keep playing on in another server also. There are many that want to keep playing
                    I too would like to retain my characters having played 3+ years
                    Server [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) AussiePetra

Comment

Originally posted by AussiePeter View Post
                      I too would like to retain my characters having played 3+ years
                      Having played for similar time, transfer of characters preferable than throwing it all away. There are some of us on different servers, over the past 4 mergers we all eneded up as one server.
                      Server [S36], [S163], [S65] (Oceanic) KiwiCat

Comment

Sad that server and possibly the whole game will eventually end. If game continues my characters to transfer to stable. perpetual server thank you.
                        Server [S65] (Oceanic) AussiePala
                        In Game Name - AussiePala
                        Server - S65 Nymph Woodlands

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Lulu View Post
                          Dear Players,We regret to announce that “Dragon Pals-Oceanic severs“will officially shutdown onOctober 10th, 2017 10:00 GMT+8..............~
                          I too would like my character transfered to another server
                          Server [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) Character: aprodite

Comment

voces tem que mandar ticket no suporte falando so ler o topico deixado pelo moderador

Comment

Similar to the other regular players that have been active on Oceanic servers to have my character transferred to another long term, non closure server.
                              Server [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) Character: DNK_001
                              Last edited by Dnk001; 09-24-2017, 07:41 PM.
                              Server [S36] Hidden Realm
                              User name OzzieMike

Comment

Working...
                              X