Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Dragon Pals-Oceanic Severs Will Officially Shutdown on October 10th, 2017 10:00 GMT+8

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not fair many of us have been playing daily for over 4 years. I would also want a character transfer to a secure server please. It should not end this way.
    server [S104] Sky Fortress (Oceanic) character: Stiles

Comment

Originally posted by R21832926 View Post
      isit possible to transfer my toon to other server ?
      Its not possible to transfer characters between realms or servers.

Comment

Originally posted by 191950758 View Post
        Yes, it would be nice to transfer our gold to another server. If such a thing is possible?
        If you create new character on another server in not-Oceanic realm, you can submit a ticket http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
        to request gold transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          If you create new character on another server in not-Oceanic realm, you can submit a ticket http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
          to request gold transfer.
          Thanks, understood.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post

Its not possible to transfer characters between realms or servers.
            thats asking us to start over in same/another game of R2.. which i highly doubt anyone will wanna do since u can just close down a region(with no reason given) with players still playing actively what guarantees that u wont do the same to other game.

Comment

can I at the very least have my supporters pass be transferred to another of one my characters on another server please?
              S104 Sky Fortress Stiles to S42 The moors Alanon

Comment

Originally posted by R231849674 View Post
                can I at the very least have my supporters pass be transferred to another of one my characters on another server please?
                Just file a ticket here with that request http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
                Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

My server is [S174] Radiant Sea My user is selena17 R.I.P Oceanic Servers R.I.P I still cant wait for new servers to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by R21832926 View Post

thats asking us to start over in same/another game of R2.. which i highly doubt anyone will wanna do since u can just close down a region(with no reason given) with players still playing actively what guarantees that u wont do the same to other game.
                    the only reason is lose money more tha they expected......and i predicted that...since that "great" event that they llaunched 2 years ago on fouls day.....was nice....but all players since than should thought about something......they need to push alot of money to rise like hell.....and some really did...coz they want to play....or they have enough to spend on a game ...like they did.....but r2 devs started to wonder if the can pull out more than usual, but.....all they were up to do ....is make all of us to stop play....and now coz they dont get enough money......just make a eassy way....shut down the game, hope that alkaris will remember about 1 of my post were is specifyed that r2 dont care about dp anymore......sad to see that guys....all i can say ......dp was a nice game....one of the best r2 created....but desire of the big pockets filled the desire of have a great game......guys...many times 10% from many place means more than 100% from 1 place....develop that if you can
                    _Magnus_
                    S34Altspire
                    Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by R231849674 View Post
                      Just file a ticket here with that request http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

had submit ticket for 7 supporters pass transfer and got denied.....

Comment

I would also like my character.
                        Last edited by R264123069; 10-15-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I would also like keep playing on another server with my original character and keep everything I had, like gold, items and equip, if there is a way.
                          Server [S112] Frosty Summit (Oceanic) BerryBurst

Comment

ist hard to hear that oceanic is closed a new Server starts and noboday can Play on all Servers good Job R2

Comment

I would also like keep playing on another server with my original character and keep everything I had, like gold, items and equip, if there is a way.
                              Server : [S163]Razorcliffs
                              Character name : Yash25

Comment

Working...
                              X