X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowstorm
    started a topic Log in Issues

Dear Dragonians

We are aware of the issues that you are having logging in to play Dragon Pals

Devs and IT are working to resolve the issue as fast as they can

We appreciate your patience and Comp will be sent once the issue is resolved

Thank you all for your understanding
    Last edited by Snowstorm; 10-15-2017, 06:44 AM.

• halkarzam
    replied
    même problème en s173 , pas de connexion possible

Leave a comment:

• chicholino
    replied
    I been saying this for a looooong time,r2 has the worst customer service,in-game issues of all games i ever played,they want $$$,but my question is how are we supposed to spend when your game isn't working and keep us updated on the issue don't ignore us.

Leave a comment:

• ken_jho77
    replied
    Dear R2, any news about this?? its been more that 24 hrs since i was able to play , sigh..... i so really wanna play T-T

Leave a comment:

• tjboomer83
    replied
    i hit the load screen and all i get is a black screen server 12. Misty downs i had the same problem yesterday as well.

Thank you for your time to hear me out.

Leave a comment:

• MisaMisa_2016
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
    Dear Dragonians

We are aware of the issues that you are having logging in to play Dragon Pals

Devs and IT are working to resolve the issue as fast as they can

We appreciate your patience and Comp will be sent once the issue is resolved

Thank you all for your understanding
    Pelo amor de Deus consertem logo isso não consigo logar nem na minha do s176 nem na do s175
    Dear Dragonians We are aware of the issues that you are having logging in to play Dragon Pals Devs and IT are working to resolve the issue as fast as they can We

Leave a comment:

• R271758281
    replied
    Originally posted by Aszkan View Post
    And still nothing happens

And again no chance for the 180 days title

gg

Why we don't get any information? You posted the issue at 07:38 AM. Is it to hard to write anything about the problem or how long it would maybe take to solve it?

Five hours and NOTHING!!!!!!
    Its been almost 24 hours for me. Even trying to use the R2 Client thing, I can't log in.

Leave a comment:

• R2572804
    replied
    game is still not loading, i get black screen cadre.

Leave a comment:

• chappi
    replied
    game is not loading i'm on 171 (us east)

Leave a comment:

• R23814597
    replied
    game is not loading i'm on S116 and S113 (us west). i would like to play my game any chance of this getting fixed

Leave a comment:

• R291511689
    replied
    same Problem here Server 173 since Oct 10th ive to refresh 2 times to load and since yesterday i cant load,
    fix the prob and get us all blessings we missed and dont make new servers when u close some thats very bad and make angry cause the probs exists when R2 works on the game and makes the game unplayable grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ist hard to hear that oceanic is closed a new Server starts and noboday can Play, FIX IT FAST
    Last edited by R291511689; 10-15-2017, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R249121209
    replied
    The problem consisted yesterday, I have it the mentor reported and the meant only refresh and that is it.

Leave a comment:

• FRoZeN_NooB
    replied
    There is a note *Do not disturb. Have a nice day.
    Devs are sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Aszkan
    replied
    i think the problem will not be solved today. It's sunday and I don't think they are working.

Leave a comment:

• R224829182
    replied
    still not werking do we have a approx. time it is gonna get solved

Leave a comment:

Working...
X