Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

R2Games Halloween Party

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] R2Games Halloween Party

Pumpkins are partying hard! R2Games is inviting all gamers to come hang out, explore, and discover great global games, awesome events, and free prizes!
    Take part in the Halloween Party! Try your luck and share your memorable moments
    here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	864x432.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	1934347

Good afternoon I wanted to talk about an error in the Halloween event that started on 10-30-2017 and will go until 02-11-2017. Then he made a mistake, because on 30 - 10 - 2 - 17 I did everything right and got the code and it worked. But today, when I went to the page of the event to get the code of 31-10-2017, it says that I already got it, and I did not get it that day, so I'm going to lose the prize of that day because of an error of yours or the system
    yours. I am sending the prints of the codes that I have already taken and can see that in the event LOA WITCHES 'Treats I got it right
    but in the event PUMPKINS this does not give the code of the day 31 does not say that I got it being that I did not get anything yet and there are the items used to open the pumpkins to be used and it is not only with me that it happened not you should have received someone Complain about this already, it will solve this as if the person does not get the code of today is a lost code because tomorrow can only use more than 1x on the correct day
    I hope resolution as soon as possible I know that it will solve only after 3 days and until we will not get the codes of the remaining days remaining thus 3 codes without pdoer to catch in the game dragonpalls

Attribution: Rodrigo jose da silva
    timaia56
    Attached Files

Comment

I have the same problem...
      I got 30 pumpkins and when I try to exchange for any package a message of error appear (http://prntscr.com/h4to5e). I tried to exchange for all the packs, but the same thing occur.
      This error occur in my 2 accounts.

Comment

I have the same Problem ..... say error data when i click pumpkins reward

Comment

Same Problem here, first i got the error_data message after second try i get the info "you have already redeemed this pack today.Please try again tomorrow" but i never get an pack and i have 50 pumpkins

DragonPals Player since August 2014
          Mage - Balrog
          S169 - Briarwall - Europe
          Lvl. 120 - 10.412Mil BR

Comment

I as well got the same error code yesterday and today.

Comment

?? ?????? ???????? ??? 1 ??? ????? ?????????? ????, ? ????? 3 ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????. ?????? ?????((

Comment

Hello. I have been getting same data error message for last few days; unable to redeem any pumpkins for at least 3 days now. When I click it; says " error data" and If I try to click again it says you have already redeemed this. Can someone fix this; as it's been reported days ago and still broken?

Comment

when i tried to redeem gift pack, it says "error data too"

Comment

same for all my 3 characters. tried to redeem pack but got "error_data" instead
                    Last edited by R2101116913; 11-02-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

e o problema ainda se mantem ate hoje que e o ultimo dia esta do mesmo jeito então esse ano o evento fracassou vocês da direção deveriam ter mas consideração para com os jogadores em arrumar esses bugs agora aposto que nem vão mandar os prêmios e se mandarem vai ser os de 10 pumpkins sendo que todos tinha chance de pegar todos 3 pelo tanto de pumpkins que cada tem e quando vão resolver agora sera só ano que vem na mesma data e ate la esse evento desse ano foi um fracasso

Comment

I have 100 Pumpkins and have every day when i click reward error_data

Comment

Same here. Exchanged 30 pumpkins for an excellent pack and it says: Exceed code time. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS IS BETA GAME, NOT FULL RELEASE!!!!

Comment

I want my prizes! now Rose_Sky and Arya_Stark S-175 EU

Comment

until today nothing to solve the problems about the event of the Halloween wanted to know if this mistake that you had will not give some reward we are not waiting until today and nothing of you to announce about what happened

ate hoje nada de resolver os problemas sobre o evento do dia das bruxas queria saber se esse erro que teve voces nao vao dar alguma recompensa nao estamos no aguardo ate hoje e nada de voces se prenunciarem sobre o ocorrido

Comment

Working...
                              X