This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server events for the new launch

The Dragon Carnival is here for just 5 days! See what amazing rare pets await you!
    DAY 1 Crazy leveler: Player ranked 1st in Character level Ranking will win the Nutcracker
    DAY 2 Socket A Gem: Player ranked 1st in Gem level ranking will win the Cyanus
    DAY 3 Wardrobe master: Player ranked 1st in Wardrobe ranking will win the Lvl.8 HP Gem
    DAY 4 Battle Rating King: Player ranked 1st in Battle Rating Ranking will win the Lvl.8 HP Gem
    DAY 5 : It’s a secret

NEW SERVER EVENT.png

Growth

Arena Time
    Time: From the first day the server is open and last for 5 days
    Summary: Rank in the top 500 in the Arena to gain great reward everyday

ARENA TIME.png

Day 1 : Leveler Rush

Time: The first day when a new server is open
    Summary: During the event, reach a certain level to claim the reward

DAY1.png

Day 2: Jeweler’s Delight

Time: The second day when a new server is open
    Summary: During the event, get rewards when total equipped gem level meets the requirements

DAY2.png

Day 3: Fashion Icon

Time: The third day when a new server is open
    Summary: Meet certain Wardrobe requirements to receive a great gift pack.

DAY3.png

Day 4: Battle Rating King
    Time: The 4th day when a new server is open
    Summary: Battle Ratings that reach the required numbers or rank in the battle rating rankings will be rewarded

DAY4.png

Day 5: Guild Supporter
    Time: The 5th day when a new server is open
    Summary: Upgrade guilds to the required levels during the event and let all the guild members reap the rewards!

DAY5.png

Day 6: Wishful Day
    Time: The 4th day when a new server is open
    Summary: Reach the required number of wishes and be rewarded!

DAY6.png

Party

First Recharge Gift
    Time: From the first day when a server open and last for 7 days.
    Summary: When a server’s claimed Recharge Packreach the specified amounts, all VIPs can claim great rewards for free.

1RECHARGE.png

Growth Fund Purchase
    Summary: When a server’s Growth Fund purchase total reaches the specified amount(including Gift a Fund), all VIPs can Claim tons of rewards for free.

GROWTH FUND.png

Friends Unite
    Summary: When a player’s wardrobe reaches the specified level, all VIPs on the server can claim rewards for free, VIP4s and above can claim all the rewards.

FRIENDS UNITE.png

Loved by All
    Time: From the first day when a server open and last for 3 days.
    Summary: When a player’s wardrobe reaches the specified level, all VIPs on the server can claim rewards for free, VIP4s and above can claim all the rewards.

LOVED BY ALL.png

Target Rewards
    COMPLETE ALL OBJECTIVES TO EARN ALL REWARDS!

Target Reward.png

Consecutive Login Rewards

Duration: For the first 7 days when reach the server.
    Event Description: For the first 7 days when reach the server, players will be able to claim consecutive login rewards for unique prizes!
    Each day has its own unique prizes.

DP-login 7 days.png

I kinda feel like they should do some of these events for the older servers too. It would be a nice boost to competition (and provide cashflow for R2). While obviously some of them like the leveling one couldn't be done, the ranking ones could be
    Character: marksteele
    Server: Maple Pass (S39)
    Guild: KoA (leader)
    Class: Elementalist (Novice Spiritualist)

Comment

i was wondering any one know why all this people leaving from older servers to go to the new servers so the older ones are dying?? (dont ask why i am asking in this thread i know why)
      theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Ofcourse they're leaving for the newer servers when they're getting all these free stuff .. :/

Comment

Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
          i was wondering any one know why all this people leaving from older servers to go to the new servers so the older ones are dying?? (dont ask why i am asking in this thread i know why)
          We take more care of old server, don't be worried. As you see, a lot event launched in old server not new server, but to be fair, we still need to make some new events for new players.

and we will merge the old servers to keep your server alive

Comment

will there be any events on the older servers that will allow us to get zarra, she is so cute and I would love to have her

Comment

Originally posted by R220114214 View Post
              will there be any events on the older servers that will allow us to get zarra, she is so cute and I would love to have her
              Ditto. Will give me a reason to spend on dragon souls as my current pets are maxed already..
              Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

meanwhile, our server is dying

Comment

the 5th day reward's list have a bug on my server :/
                  lol my name is in the "Friends Unite" pic...Shadow Pack
                  S82 PearlRuins ing.:Shadow
                  Last edited by DarkShadow1993; 01-18-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

hello there! i noticed in S72 that no vets are ever logging in since the last issue/bug about magic lamp... i just want to clarify how and when do i claim zarra in the dragon morph was this new?

char name: Ku De Gra
                    server: 72
                    untitled.JPG

Comment

Ye they create new events but they leave us with half finished event gone s80 our 7 days login event gone missing after 4 days and have not given back since the buged update containing nymphs...

Comment

CFKillerSt - sana namn may Free Event at my Free gift mga pre

Comment

Um... is this for all servers or what? im a little confused

Comment

Originally posted by HalointheSkye View Post
                            Um... is this for all servers or what? im a little confused

Its for the new Servers that was released after Realm of Ghosts (S79 onwards given from the image that the announcement had provided)
                            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                              Friends Unite

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68063[/ATTACH]

Loved by All
                              Time: From the first day when a server open and last for 3 days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68064[/ATTACH]
                              Can we know what is the last sentence of this 2 events? (EACH _________ <--- ??)
                              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Working...
                              X