Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Csc worship problem.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csc worship problem.

The worship for csc is not working have talk to other players in guild and they say they have the same problem. The clam server gift works but not the worship. P
    lease help.

CSC - cannot claim Worship rewards

as title says, I am unable to claim any Worship rewards. i have tried refreshing and all that other good stuff. screen shot includes message i get when i click Worship.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dragonpalcscissue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	1694669

Melisandre - s127 Paths of Illusion

Comment

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies?

Comment

yup i already cleared cache and cookies (from the beginning of TIME) - still the same problem

Comment

Having Probems collecting CSC rewards

Hello My name Is Jessica197 on Server 25 Forest of potions and I am trying to collect my CSC rewards. When I try to collect it says the connection to the remote server failed but I can do all the other dailies..... I am not sure what's going on but I would greatly appreciate some feedback. thank you
          Jessica197
          Server 25 Forest of Potions

Comment

I am having this same problem with several people on my server, my own screenshop http://prntscr.com/4nxz94. S40 golden Pyre, S22 csc
            Last edited by outkast5983; 09-18-2014, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by outkast5983 View Post
              I am having this same problem with several people on my server, my own screenshop http://prntscr.com/4nxz94. S40 golden Pyre, S22 csc
              Provide screenshot showing server names and give your character name as well.

Comment

on my server all the people i spoke to so far have same problem.. can't worship

http://prntscr.com/4ny5u9

Comment

Ok, im sending this to the techs, please if you are reporting this issue dont forget to post your server and region. And character name too.

Comment

Server 127 East coast Mysterio have asked and others cant either thks

Comment

Re: Cross Server Challenges - Worship Fail

Identical to the previous reports submitted, this same issue is occurring on my merged server as well.
                      Your courteous support, time and services is greatly appreciated.

Name:	Dragon Pals - Customer Support Complaint Submission Regarding {Recent Game Changes Has Hiccups** .jpg
Size:	373.5 KB
ID:	1694705

Server Name: SkyFall Crest {S54-US East]
                      Game Login Location: Dragon.R2Games.com {Login With An Existing FaceBook Account]
                      Additional Information: Cache, cookies, etc. is cleared on a regular basis. Dragon Pals operates relatively the same in both Comodo Dragon and Comodo IceDragon. Operating Comodo Dragon at time of occurrence.
                      Nothing is so Strong as Gentleness, and nothing is so Gentle as real Strength...

Comment

ForThe same problem here!

Name:	DPBug2 verkleind.jpg
Size:	259.4 KB
ID:	1694716

LinaGoldy
                        Server [S39] Throgswic

EDIT: I forgot to say, I can't worship, but I CAN clame the champion pack
                        Last edited by LinaBoeckwurm; 09-18-2014, 02:47 PM. Reason: Additional information

Comment

unable to claim worship rewards in CSC
                          Elsin s49 druids grove us east

Comment

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	414.7 KB
ID:	1694762

Same issue.

Khalin S1
                            Last edited by Alkaris; 09-19-2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

I'm having the same issue.
                              Aqueronte Server 1 Dragon Valley (US East)
                              Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X