X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSC Player vanished

Hi,
    How is it possible that at the 2nd and 3rd fight in CSC a Player and his Dragon vanish? As we played only with 2 we obviously lost the battles and did not qualify for next round....
    Thieves Forest, Team Thunder
    Thank you
    Hexe

S42 TheMoors ScruffyRoo We show as S22 on CSC Goobers(ScruffyRoo, Velo, and Adahy) vs blackfire (weijie, Vessina, kavir) from S16
    Our whole team vanished. We should have won our fight but lost. Only 2 from other team are there, Vessina is missing.This is from 9/26/14.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cscfight1overview.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	1695650
    This is how the fight starts. We are not there at all.

Name:	cscfight1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	1695651
    Last edited by R231626690; 09-26-2014, 11:18 PM. Reason: adding names and server

Comment

And again for second fight we are not there at all. People who bet on us lost their support passes because of this glitch. We would have most likely been the csc champions again. What is going on?

Comment

I am reporting it now.... that is a serious bug
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Name:	CSC Glitch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	410.8 KB
ID:	1695654
          Here, on s48 as well. Only one team shows, and, at the end of the fight, they weren't just not showing, the other team took no damage

Comment

Thank you. Im really upset. I mean every other team that was gonna make it to the finals is going, except us. We should have been there and we got kicked out early because of this. I do understand its a bug. but alot of people lost support passes and awards and titles because of it. Thank you for reporting this so quickly.

Comment

with any reports of this, I need SERVER NAME AND NUMBER and A SCREENSHOT showing the MISSING PLAYERS / OPPONENTS please..... the reason for this, is that it is a very serious issue and we are already onto the techs and devs about this

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-report-thread
              Last edited by Kitwritten; 09-26-2014, 11:30 PM.
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X