Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

DI bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DI bug

Today the monsters got a buff in DI, that means more health to take out from them, you would expect you get more amethyst, but in reality we get less amethyst since they only got a buff on health and not how much amethyst they gave to us, as currently they have the same amethyst as before upgrade but more health.

More health = more attacks = more amethyst in total.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      More health = more attacks = more amethyst in total.
      It should work like that but it isnt, before update i was getting around 70m amethyst, today i only won 54m amethyst, if they have more health shouldnt we get more amethyst?

(i have considered the duration too, both DI lasted 28 minutes yesterday and today, and i was using auto ress on both days DI)

[S42] The Moors (US East)

Comment

Also consider the total amount of players in Demon Invasion. This additionally affects the total amount of amethysts received at the end of each one. ☼
        Nothing is so Strong as Gentleness, and nothing is so Gentle as real Strength...

Comment

Originally posted by GloriousGamerGoddess View Post
          Also consider the total amount of players in Demon Invasion. This additionally affects the total amount of amethysts received at the end of each one. ☼
          Usually this should be something to consider if the DI last less, but taking into note both lasted the same time, its not something that could make a big factor, since mobs have more health they should give more amethyst, but its not the case here, its more like they have the previous quantity of amethyst but with more health.

PD: and like i said before, im considering how i did DI, not a global scale DI, comparing the both i did, the one yesterday and the one today, you can see a big difference even after i did exactly the same on both days.
          Last edited by Kaitou-sama; 09-27-2014, 02:14 AM. Reason: PD note

Comment

and like i said before, im considering how i did DI, not a global scale DI, comparing the both i did, the one yesterday and the one today, you can see a big difference even after i did exactly the same on both days.
            Well, if not only their HP was increased, but difficulty in total, you may receive less amethyst because you now make less damage to them. Also tops of server should have grown much stronger with this update, they can kill monsters faster and you get less attacks.

Comment

Working...
            X