Suits not weared time lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suits not weared time lost

I lost the days i could use this suits after the update, its supposed to not start the coundown unless you wear them, the suits where Korean Garments (7 days), Egyptian Outfit (7 days) and Robot Armor (7 days), activated the suits on wardrobe event, but didnt wear them, so the days where still full, and today wanted to wear one of them and i see they dont have the time anymore.

Please check this out, ty.

[S42] The Moors (US East) - Fela

hi there,
    as far as I know, once activated, outfits also start their countdown days. so, if you activate them but don't wear them, they'll still be counted as worn. (at least this is what happened to me as I've had the same issue with the last outfit event)
    enjoy playing and have a good time on DP though
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

I was checking the days when i activated one to make sure it didnt happened, and it wasnt running out of time. thats why im posting this here, because i know they should still be active.

PD: in case i wasnt clear enough, and to avoid people trying to make this worthless, once you activate the suit, it means you can use it, but the days only starts to count if you wear that suit.
      Last edited by Kaitou-sama; 09-27-2014, 02:04 AM. Reason: PD note

Comment

Countdown always starts from moment of activation, not moment of wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaitou-sama View Post
          I was checking the days when i activated one to make sure it didnt happened, and it wasnt running out of time. thats why im posting this here, because i know they should still be active.

PD: in case i wasnt clear enough, and to avoid people trying to make this worthless, once you activate the suit, it means you can use it, but the days only starts to count if you wear that suit.
          you were clear enough but the countdown starts though from the moment you ACTIVATE the outfit. it's the way it works
          hellabella, S4 Westhollow
          Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Working...
          X