Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackSmith Transform Bug

Re: Unable To Transform Gems In A Conventional Manner

Good day. Since yesterday morning; Friday 9/26/2014, the Transform tab doesn't function appropriately.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragon Pals - Customer Support Complaint Submission Regarding {Recent Game Changes Has Hiccups** .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	459.6 KB
ID:	1757724

Your technical expertise, courteous support, time and service is greatly appreciated.

Server Name: SkyFall Crest {S54-US East]
    Game Login Location: Dragon.R2Games.com {Login With An Existing FaceBook Account]
    Additional Information: Cache, cookies, etc. is cleared on a regular frequent basis. Dragon Pals operates relatively the same in both Comodo Dragon and Comodo IceDragon. Operating Comodo Dragon at time of occurrences.
    Last edited by GloriousGamerGoddess; 09-27-2014, 05:01 AM.
    Nothing is so Strong as Gentleness, and nothing is so Gentle as real Strength...

Thanks, we'll get this sent to the techs.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I have this problem also. Have tried different browsers and computers that work fine for another account. The account that works fine on this computer does not have transform issues. It seems to be an account specific bug.
      Server 37 Kravenville US East

Comment

same issue as above
        IGN: RANGA
        server: kongregate server 3

Comment

I have the same problem.
          Server 142- Skitter Shore
          IGN: repo2000

Also, the FIRST slot in my Inventory is EMPTY. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the bug, but it appeared at the same time my Transform tab stopped working.

Comment

To "solve" this, you just have to "store" the empty slots of your inventory in the guild warehouse. I had 4 empty slots and i wasnt able to use the transform tab until i store them in the guild warehouse... after that i can transform as always, but i cant "take back" the 4 "empty slots" i stored.... so its a way to solve this issue but you loss those slots from your warehouse.

Comment

Hmm. Interesting. Good to know. But I'm not going to sacrifice my precious warehouse space because of an inventory bug. If R2 can delete the 'empty item' from my inventory, and that will fix the problem, then i hope they do it, soon!

Comment

Originally posted by her87 View Post
                To "solve" this, you just have to "store" the empty slots of your inventory in the guild warehouse. I had 4 empty slots and i wasnt able to use the transform tab until i store them in the guild warehouse... after that i can transform as always, but i cant "take back" the 4 "empty slots" i stored.... so its a way to solve this issue but you loss those slots from your warehouse.
                THANKS for the tip, that worked, shame it took a player to come up with temp fix, that the devs/mods didn't, and 4 days later, STILL nothing from them on the issue other than 'we're working on it'

Comment

AH! Found another "solution!" (a.k.a. A player-created work-around until the devs learn to fix problems, rather than just create new ways to get people to spend money.)

Go to your SOCKET tab, first. Then , when you switch over to your Transform tab, your Gems show us, instead of your Enchantment Stones.

12mil Amethyst later, I FINALLY have my Gems transformed! Though the BLANK slot is still in my inventory...

Comment

seems like it's been fixed.. i moved the 'blank' items to the warehouse as suggested and got things working.. today they are no longer in the warehouse, so hopefully the downtime this morning was to fix this issue as well as to update the offers.etc

also, to repo.. yeah, that worked fine for gems, but what about saintly orbs and nightmare abyss stones?

Comment

Was issue fixed?

Comment

Working...
                      X