X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R267656013
    started a topic Trivia Challenge- No reward

Trivia Challenge- No reward

I would like to report an unclaimed reward on trivia challenge. This is the second consecutive day this happened to me. Yesterday I was ranked number 1 and I
    received a notification that I only got 1 correct answer which is not possible since I'm ranked no. 1; and today again I received the same notification and haven't
    received any reward. BY the way, my server is[S160] Island of Ales(Europe)- Cersei.
    Please do something about this.

• cyphers-1011
    replied
    We have made sure to clear out inventory space before doing trivia and haven't had that bug since.

Leave a comment:

• maruten
    replied
    Same here, I have that for a month or so, once in a while but I always forget to make the screenshot!
    So now that someone else made the rapport and screenshot, I might as well respond to it ^^

maruten
    Kongregate server 2

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Ok, thnx for report. Will forward it to tech team.

Leave a comment:

• GeoPhysicis
    replied
    Here is a screenshot of the page. Please note I got second place and this was the first trivia of the day and I did use profit collection.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1questionright.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	407.1 KB
ID:	1701411

I edited this post as I think I might see a reason for this happening. My inventory was full and I didn't realize. Perhaps if you have a full inventory and play trivia it causes it to glitch and not give rewards.
    Last edited by GeoPhysicis; 11-16-2014, 10:25 AM. Reason: might have found reason

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Screenshot?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X