Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Bug in equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in equipment

Hi there, i am tryng to evolve a piece of equipment, but i can't. It says the lvl of the new equip is higher than mine, but it should stay as mine right? all my other gear is lvl 70 and so this should be. I am lvl 73.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título.png
Views:	1
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	1757853
    Last edited by R256241285; 09-29-2014, 02:22 PM.

no each level bracket has a set of gear and and evolving increases it by 10 levels (50>60, 60>70, 70>80) every evolve. what u want to do to ur equip is convert it which increases quality (good>excellent, excellent>outstanding, outstanding>perfect) but not level

Comment

Originally posted by pyromaniac666 View Post
      no each level bracket has a set of gear and and evolving increases it by 10 levels (50>60, 60>70, 70>80) every evolve. what u want to do to ur equip is convert it which increases quality (good>excellent, excellent>outstanding, outstanding>perfect) but not level
      Thank you. But it says all my equip has reached max grade, which is not true. I would go for oustanding now, and cant.

Comment

you have a screenshot of your current equipment and the page when trying to improve quality?

Comment

Originally posted by pyromaniac666 View Post
          you have a screenshot of your current equipment and the page when trying to improve quality?
          Like these?
          Regard the change in orde in the 2nd screen shot, outstanding is before perfect...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	641.3 KB
ID:	1695982Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	338.4 KB
ID:	1695983

Comment

i just saw now, it allows me to cast it, so maybe i need to cast it before continuing
            Last edited by R256241285; 09-29-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Evolving equipment means turning it into a gear for higher level tier for example from 70 -> 80 and if you do that then you cant equip it that why system warns you about it.
              For improving quality of gear, you can - convert until perfect quality,
              cast perfect for legendary quality and sanctify legendary for mythic quality.

Comment

i see thank you very much, u may remove the thread maybe

Comment

Working...
                X