Views:	1
Size:	648.1 KB
ID:	1696579
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Support2.png
Size:	580.0 KB
ID:	1696580
          Last edited by MissWired; 10-05-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Character : _Destroy_
            Server : S55 City of Crowns (US West)

Name:	csc 2.JPG
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	1696593Click image for larger version

Name:	csc.JPG
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	1696594

Comment

• Superevil
              RedFlagon 189Click image for larger version

Name:	superevil supporter pass.png
Size:	539.3 KB
ID:	1696616

Comment

• hrheldritch
                RedFlagon 189

Name:	hrheldritch supporter pass.png
Size:	683.8 KB
ID:	1696617

Comment

• Finished compiling list.

uk1to, FailureToRuin i want to see your character names.

Special thanks to those who made screenshots with mobile phone for making me cry.
                  I cant say how much it will take to send those passes, because there are a lot of names, so please be patient.

And a small reminder
                  This thread only for supporter pass compensation posts, any other posts will be deleted.

Comment

• Ouch!is sp compensation over?i just read it this time. and i lost my supporter's pass for the final championship battle of Fizgig(s16) and Teddybears(s26).

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixTale View Post
                      Ouch!is sp compensation over?i just read it this time. and i lost my supporter's pass for the final championship battle of Fizgig(s16) and Teddybears(s26).
                      US West can still apply, other regions - yes, its ended.
                      Read first post to see what you need to provide for compensation.

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/4u6oqd

http://prntscr.com/4u6pr0

this my screenshot sorry i cant upload with png/jpg and jpeg too -_-

my character name : Poetra
                        Server: S27 El Alamein

i new read this post i know it from friend, hmmcan u give back 1 my supporter pass? if u not trust me see ur database and see my toon
                        u said this post closed? ok but u must close this game forever if u not give back my SP :P
                        Last edited by PutraCancer26; 10-08-2014, 09:46 AM. Reason: not see the image

Comment

• Character: Telefe
                          Server: Shadowlands[Server 16]
                          Bets: Tamekri in Final 16, FireEaters in Final 4, _fire_ in Semi-Finals

The strangest thing is that WinterWing is my team and in Tamekri team there is player called Steel who have nearly million Battle Rating. He can one-shot all dragons and players from my team. Yet somehow we won against them. Then there was this Fable team, consisting of one player with around 100,000 Battle Rating that should lose against each and every team I bet against him. Difference in Battle Rating was too big. Finally I gave in and supported Fable team because I came to conclusion it's a bug or something and I lost enough of my precious Support Passes already.

Also I would wish to report something that I can't print-screen because the Unbeatable Me (or something similar, I'm not extacly sure I remember properly) from yesterday allowed betting Support Pass on players.
                          But today, when I tried to check if I won ... the Unbeatable Me wasn't here. Will the Support Pass be refunded if this game-event was a bug to show up so early ?
                          This game event was sort of mini-Cross Server Challenge with only single players that excelled in Tribal Clash, I think, instead of teams. I admit that I didn't read the rules-help there too thoroughly and decided to bet on a player with higher Battle Rating and more powerful Dragon Guardian, as I usually do.

Name:	Bug DPALS 01.jpg
Size:	850.3 KB
ID:	1696713

Comment

• All screenshots and posts that are not from US West are not valid.
                            Other regions had a week to post their reports and screenshots and those who did that received or will receive their passes soon.
                            Now US West also will have a week to post their reports.
                            ---

Upd. We are still sending supporter passes to those who has given their report, it takes time. Please be patient.
                            Last edited by Alkaris; 10-10-2014, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• This is thread for CSC supporter compensation.
                              There is no decision made about Invincible Me compensation, so dont post your screenshots here, they are going to be deleted.
                              As for this week CSC support pass losses there will be no compensation.
                              There is system message in game which appear a few times during hour which clearly says that.

Name:	warning.jpg
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1696845

Comment

• There will be no compensation for supporter pass lost during this CSC.

Comment

Working...
                                X