fashio souls problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fashio souls problem

I don't really know if this is an issue or not (maybe I was only stupid and didn't think too well before doing this ) but this is what happened:
    I wanted to take profit of the fashion event here and level one of my char's wardrobe to lvl 8 so I decided to do what I did the previous wardrobe event. That was to buy those fashion soul packs for the levels I already aquired to the present level (this being lvl 7) and to use them so I could boost the fashion points I have already had and to get that level 8. When I did want to open those packs and use the souls this was the message I got:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fashion bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	817.5 KB
ID:	1757933

I don't know why is that (last time it worked and I could open those packs I bought while this time I can't). It's bothering because I'm gonna lose the GC used to buy them, the points from event and the packs that expire today.
    Any reasonable explanation (even that I acted stupidly ) would be highly appreciated.

character: HellsBells
    server: S9, Dragon Isle, Europe
    Last edited by R220356574; 09-30-2014, 02:14 PM.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Have you tried to reset cache and cookies? Also give screenshot of your wardrobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Have you tried to reset cache and cookies? Also give screenshot of your wardrobe.
      Tried that Alkaris, but I can try it again (anything only not to lose those fashion soul points as the packs expire today ) And I'll provide immediately a SS of the wardrobe. Thank you!
      Here's the SS I took:

Name:	fashion bug hells.png
Size:	894.0 KB
ID:	1696083
      Last edited by R220356574; 09-30-2014, 01:32 PM.
      Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

OK ... retried clearing cache/cookies, deleted history, used cleaner. I opened inventory, tried again to open packs (lvl 5/6 and 7), received the same "reached upper limit" message (which I can't link to anything from wardrobe/fashion event/outfit features). And the packs are to expire today!
        I'm not bothered by losing those 220+ GC (though that is upsetting too) but by not being able to upgrade wardrobe to next level and also loosing the fashion soul points gathered through event .
        Here's the SS:

Name:	fashion bug 1.png
Size:	882.6 KB
ID:	1696089

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that you already activated the fashion soul up to your current level. That is why you can't activate it. You can only activate it once.

As for the wardrobe boost thing, I don't see how Fashion Soul will boost your wardrobe. So either I'm mistaking what you are trying to say or you understood it incorrectly.

If not you might want to provide a SS of your Fashion Soul too. Hover over it in the wardrobe window.

Comment

As jn19930 told looks like you activated fashion soul of lvl. 7 already, if he is wrong please provide a screenshot of your wardrobe fashion souls. That can be done by hovering on its icon in wardrobe window.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              As jn19930 told looks like you activated fashion soul of lvl. 7 already, if he is wrong please provide a screenshot of your wardrobe fashion souls. That can be done by hovering on its icon in wardrobe window.
              Thanks both, jn19930 and Alkaris! It seems he is right and I bought those packs for ... nothing (rushing and not thinking ).
              Here's the SS of the fashion soul:

Name:	fashion soul level.png
Size:	457.8 KB
ID:	1696098

Thank you once again for the kindly fast reply.

Comment

Working...
              X