Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Invincible Me also guby??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seylinya View Post
    so the people that won csc will now get a nymph for free too after winning csc because invincible me is bugged out too? great others spent gold on nymphs and people that dont deserve it will get it for free now. just take invincible me down. we finally get invincible me and now its bugged out and the worst players on the servers get free stuff.please remove it.
    Wow how very discriminating and mean u are to say "worst players" for the low BR who won csc this week. LET ME REMIND YOU NO PLAYERS ARE AT FAULT FOR THE CURRENT BUG THAT WE HAVE HERE and just because u are a cashing players and maybe STRONG for NOW. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BELITTLE THE LOW BR PLAYERS AND THE NONE CASHER. DP is for both for casher and none casher. AND R2 DOES NOT FORCE YOU TO SPEND HERE. Let just hope that the devs FIXED the BUG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      enough of this..... ANY player that wins the csc, gets the right to participate in the invincible me event..... at this stage, some players may be getting the change of a lifetime, to compete and win..... that is something that they may treasure and value because it may never happen again for them but for other players, its a weekly event and seen as their right.....

don't post expecting R2 games to show the same attitude towards those players....we understand how precious that chance can be to players that can not cash up... and we wish them all the best .....

Ok, but putting aside cries/anger/disappointment/complaints of many, I would like to know if we can bet normally on Invincible Me OR it is bugged as CSC was?

Comment

at this stage, its bet at own risk, we are not sure if the betting is affected or not
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by R232667294 View Post
          Wow how very discriminating and mean u are to say "worst players" for the low BR who won csc this week. LET ME REMIND YOU NO PLAYERS ARE AT FAULT FOR THE CURRENT BUG THAT WE HAVE HERE and just because u are a cashing players and maybe STRONG for NOW. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BELITTLE THE LOW BR PLAYERS AND THE NONE CASHER. DP is for both for casher and none casher. AND R2 DOES NOT FORCE YOU TO SPEND HERE. Let just hope that the devs FIXED the BUG.
          well the once with the wort br won that is fact. i did not discriminate, but if u wanna yell at me cause u feel like it after u missunderstood, then fine go ahead! in fact i will never be able to participate in invincible me and i am also not a heavy casher and i have grinded my way up to the br i currently have. im not blaming them for winning i just think invincible me that is finalyy up for our server for the fist time shouldnt have been put up while this bug is going on. and with wort players i dont mean they are bad players its the team wi9th the worst br. so take your yelling in caps somewhere else.

btw the bug was since the update at first only a few players dissapeared now all of them i think the gemresonance or glyphs might have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            at this stage, its bet at own risk, we are not sure if the betting is affected or not
            Ok let me repharase the question since it can be a little misleading. Of course i was not curious about betting system since it was working correctly in csc ( if u bet on winning team u got rewards). I wanted to ask aboout the outcome of the fights, is it bug free or not - meaning should i expect that much higher BR team wins and players wont disappear.

Comment

i think at this stage they are still trying to figure out what is causing the bug. players started to dissapear right after the update and now noone shows up and the system lets the lowest br dissapear. i can remember last csc at the godly god final there was only 1 person that showed up so it must be some upgrade that makes the player dissapear. gb and all other parts like arena still work fine its only csc and invincible me i think.

if u wanna bet then bet on the lower br player.

Comment

Originally posted by Seylinya View Post
                i think at this stage they are still trying to figure out what is causing the bug. players started to dissapear right after the update and now noone shows up and the system lets the lowest br dissapear. i can remember last csc at the godly god final there was only 1 person that showed up so it must be some upgrade that makes the player dissapear. gb and all other parts like arena still work fine its only csc and invincible me i think.

if u wanna bet then bet on the lower br player.
                Im fully aware of that. However there has already been an update and maybe it has been fixed. What is more we are talking about Invincible Me now and not CSC. I do not know HOW or IF those two are connected to each other in matter of procesing fights. Thus i need a straight answer.

Comment

Continue this discussion and topic will be closed, it bug reports section, not for discussion.

As for betting, its on your own risk, we dont recomend betting in any activity until we clearly say that bug is fixed, your loss if you bet and fail will not be compensated.
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 10-14-2014, 07:35 AM.

Comment

yeah i have stopped betting after i saw the bugs and i have seen screenshots of invincible me that show the same issue like csc. lower br always wins. so if i was u dont bet at all cause u never know.

Comment

Hi ^^ Everyone already know invicible me is bugged but i post one more screenshot if that can help ^^ It's on server s38 Sapphire Isle Europe :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre 6.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1697037

In fact it's like just 12 teams were able to really participate in those battles in Hero's Challenge, 10 in King's Challenge and 14 in Godly Challenge
                      Dragon Pals : Sheenya server 32 Heavenly Coast US East
                      Sheenya server 1 Dragon Valley US East
                      Wyrna server 34 Altspire Europe
                      Kjira server 38 Sapphire Isle Europe

Comment

Originally posted by R217935003 View Post
                        Hi ^^ Everyone already know invicible me is bugged but i post one more screenshot if that can help ^^ It's on server s38 Sapphire Isle Europe :
                        Its probably bugged but in a different way from CSC, if you look closely than you will see that top person from each team fight and the others from that team received 0 points.
                        Maybe its how it supposed to work, top player fight and team benefit from his result.

Comment

Originally posted by Uchkuduk View Post
                          Its probably bugged but in a different way from CSC, if you look closely than you will see that top person from each team fight and the others from that team received 0 points.
                          Maybe its how it supposed to work, top player fight and team benefit from his result.
                          Hi ^^ No it's not that i guess ^^ Because i have the biggest battle rating in my team and i couldn't fight. Most of all if you look on my screenshot "Gargony" is a member of my team and he/she has participated at least and i saw on a different server (S32 Heavenly Coast Us East) that 3 members of a same team won some points so each of them could fight ^^ So it is probably something else.
                          Last edited by R217935003; 10-15-2014, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Hi again ^^ I thought everyone was aggree to say that Invincible Me was bugged, but it's not like that. So i post some pictures to proove that IM doesn't work because it doesn't apply same rules for everybody.
                            So I will show my team first (team called Free on S38 Sapphire Isle Europe) :

Name:	Invincible 1.JPG
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1697062

The result of each of us :

Name:	Invincible 2.JPG
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1697063

Name:	Invincible 3.JPG
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1697064

Now another team on a different server (team called Nouvelle on S32 Heavenly Coast US East) :

Name:	Invincible 4.JPG
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1697065

And the result for each of them :

Name:	Invincible 5.JPG
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	1697066

Name:	Invincible 6.JPG
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1697067

Name:	Invincible 7.JPG
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1697068

So as we can see, in one case just one member has participated in battles (my team) and in the other every members of the team have participated. So even if we don't really know the rules and the system of Invincible Me we can see that it can't be like that, so i bet it is bugged. And i will say more than that: i hope that it is bugged !! Because if not that doesn't make any sense !
                            Last edited by R217935003; 10-15-2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X