Freezing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing

My screen always stops or freezes at point always even on a different sever in freezes. Here is where it freezes at when i defeat all of the demons then when i go to the portal it just stops every time. I can not go on with the story because of it. Please help me Dragon Pals Forum and Community I need your help please. From: Blazewhite13 or just Blazewhite Oh yeah my sever is [S163] Razorcliffs (Oceanic) And also the place it keeps on freezing at is the darkwoods 20 - 29 lv. almost at the end and the title is Battle Inferno And my lv. is 37 please help and thank you.

my account is freezing every time i try to do something. this just started today with th, but it has expanded to everything now that th is over

Comment

Originally posted by LYMERA View Post
      my account is freezing every time i try to do something. this just started today with th, but it has expanded to everything now that th is over
      Anyone else experiencing this issue?And screen shots will help and also server.

Comment

whoops, sorry, server one and here's a pic from tonight's (5/11) cage match where i only get this message or 'target already in combat' or 'death cooldown'
        Click image for larger version

Name:	nomove.png
Views:	1
Size:	606.8 KB
ID:	1712602
        also strange is that i never see the countdown window or an actual fight despite the fights counting

Comment

makes it kinda hard to play this way

Comment

and since this is (to my pov, anyways) another freeze, here's the beauty i just got
            Click image for larger version

Name:	dof.png
Views:	1
Size:	565.1 KB
ID:	1712603

Comment

and again in dungeons, doesn't let me click and refreshing usually gets me the 'attacks out of order' message or just sits there doing nothing. have had to refresh multiple times just to get it to work

Comment

Yes, game feezes my end as well

Posted this mid April, nothing done
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ain-mucking-up

I'm the fool, reasonably uncomplicated
                For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
                Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
                • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Working...
                X