Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bug Evolve 90 to 100 AFTER 10/08 Maintenance

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minours76
    started a topic Bug Evolve 90 to 100 AFTER 10/08 Maintenance

Bug Evolve 90 to 100 AFTER 10/08 Maintenance

Hello, i have found another "INSANE" BUG appear AFTER the Maintenance of the 10/08/2014

>> the Price of the SACRED STONES are TWICED by MIRACLE and go to x150 lv5 Sacred Stones at x300 lv5 for the SAME EVOLVE 90 in 100

( i have only one Screen of the actual Price totally BUGUED and totlly insane & ignoble !!! )

• Alkaris
    replied
    As i told its not a bug.
    Also it not forum for discussion or feedback.

Leave a comment:

• star_esp
    replied
    Alkaris are a limit to farm magic and dragon coins for day the 2 runs of demon and 1 of hero give for buy only 1 and after can buy 2 with devil cage match make to 3 for day after are the events of tribal clash but only 1 for week and dont will spend the honor of earn in csc in buy magic when need the doublé of dragon coins. Is totaly insane farm 384.000 magic coins and 768.000 dragon coins and after the crystals and dont forget the purple !! of cant buy it how much of mp runs need do? for this 1200 sacreds stones?
    pd: and for last can do something with the drop of mp 90-100?! with my 7 runs of 95nm every day if i earn 1 Ã*tem in all day i'm lucky!!

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    but now x300 ... = at x1.200 lv4 ... is not normal .... totally anormal
    Why? Looks fine to me. As a top player you should know that there is more than enough ways to obtain magic and dragon coins.

Leave a comment:

• Yuyana
    replied
    lets see to evolve legendary lvl 70s you'll need 320 lvl 4s
    so lets start doubling:
    legendary lvl 80s -- 640 lvl 4
    legendary lvl 90s -- 1280 lvl 4s = 320 lvl 5s

perfectly normal amount
    its cheaper to evolve mystic than it is to evolve legendaries
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-and-evolving-!

Leave a comment:

• minours76
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    I will check this, but it doesnt look like a bug, simple price change to corresponding amount.
    yes maybe , but this price is totally inhumain ...
    the precedent price for Evolve 80 in 90 is x200 lv4 ...
    you look the INSANE difference ...
    is not a Normal evolve price , x150 lv5 ( = at x600 lv4 ) that is ok ( the price look before this maintenance )
    but now x300 ... = at x1.200 lv4 ... is not normal .... totally anormal

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    I will check this, but it doesnt look like a bug, simple price change to corresponding amount.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X