Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cleared the cache and the cookies, but my main account on Facebook doesn't work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cleared the cache and the cookies, but my main account on Facebook doesn't work.

I followed the instructions to clear the cache and cookies, but my main account on Facebook still doesn't work. Its been nearly a week now since this issue popped up.
    What do I do now?
    I seriously want my account back. Now.

Character Name: SilverCat
    Server: S133 Forbidden Pass

Problem: Game stopped working all of a sudden. Goes to character creation page instead of game.
    Dragon Pals

#1 Char: SilverCat
    Server: S[133] Forbidden Pass (US West) - Main, but not working

#2 Char: SilverCat2
    Server: S[133] Forbidden Pass (US West)

the only character showing on S133 for this account is SilverCat2, are you logged in on the correct account
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      the only character showing on S133 for this account is SilverCat2, are you logged in on the correct account
      No... This is the second account. I only made this one because I was bored, I was missing Dragon Pals. My original idea was to only look on forums using this account. My main game is on Facebook. I want to play my main one on Facebook. I was lvl. 62 on my Facebook one. Right now I have 3 accounts. #1 is S133 Forbidden Pass, SilverCat. #2 is Forbidden Pass, NightWalkr. (Which somehow still works perfectly fine. #3 Forbidden Pass, SilverCat2. My main one (S133 Forbidden Pass, SilverCat) doesn't work. Its nearly a week when it had
      stopped working. I just want my Facebook one to work again. That's all.
      Dragon Pals

#1 Char: SilverCat
      Server: S[133] Forbidden Pass (US West) - Main, but not working

#2 Char: SilverCat2
      Server: S[133] Forbidden Pass (US West)

Comment

Working...
      X