Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No response still for invincible me compensation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G_IV4
    started a topic No response still for invincible me compensation?

No response still for invincible me compensation?

Hello,

First things first...

Username: G_IV
    Server: Kongregate Server 3

I am just posting in response to the invincible me bug that occurred last week, we still never received compensation regarding lost supporters passes. I ask you to please read this before you move or give an ill thought out response. Invincible me was new to us last week and we had no idea whether there was any issue with it or the mechanics of how it operated (assuming it was fresh and new but had been on other servers previously I assumed the kinks were worked out). Also, I have seen the response of "there was an in game message regarding it" but I assure you, there was not and anyone else on my server can give compliment to this statement, not to mention the image that they show it with mentions Invincible me absolutely 0 if we had been lucky enough to get the message (which as stated, did not happen on our server). All I ask is that I not be penalized due to a bug or error that cause me to lose my final supporter's pass in the first fight (clearly I wasn't trying to beat the system).

I beg of you, please do not keep ignoring this issue and keep trying to sweep it under the rug as if it never happened. Be decisive and compensate the players for their losses, they work hard for these things and pay for them and to lose them due to a mistake and be penalized by the origin of the mistake is not encouraging for a future.

Thank you for your time, I hope it actually got read and not relocated somewhere incorrect like previous posts that I made with bug report images in attempts to hide the issue.
    Attached Files

• R233425682
    replied
    actually east coast and west coast servers are a week apart in time. when east coast is just starting the CSC signup the west coast servers had just finished their CSC finals and
    vice versa.

Leave a comment:

• G_IV4
    replied
    Thank you Kit, I will try that. I appreciate you reading and responding

Leave a comment:

• Fired_High
    replied
    It was posted today though... Why wait a week?
    Also, server I am on runs on US East time, unless you plan to tell me that US East and US West are a week apart in time, then I think you're mistaken..
    Last edited by Fired_High; 10-15-2014, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• temponly
    replied
    Originally posted by Fired_High View Post
    May I step in and allow you to understand: This screenshot is from CSC - Invincible Me has only just finished Knock Out rounds..
    OP was asking about the PREVIOUS invincible me. Also if you do not know, this is for Kongregate servers which run on US West time is having CSC this week and had Invincible me last week.

BUMP my question on where can we officially get support for things like this where it will be read and acted upon
    Last edited by temponly; 10-15-2014, 09:35 AM. Reason: self correction + info

Leave a comment:

• Fired_High
    replied
    May I step in and allow you to understand: This screenshot is from CSC - Invincible Me has only just finished Knock Out rounds..

Leave a comment:

• temponly
    replied
    We would certainly love to post in our own forums if there is even anyone reading those... we end up needing to post here or it will take months to even get anything noticed...

I understand that there are issues with compensation on outside platforms like Kongregate and Armor games. However, we RARELY have any updates to whether our concerns are even noticed.. leading to the OP (as well as the Armor Games post).

Perhaps you can help make things clear as to where we are even supposed to go for things like this...
    Last edited by temponly; 10-15-2014, 09:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    As kong players buy kong kreds to use on Kong servers, the matter of compensation is not as simple as it may be for R2 games players paying R2 games

nobody is trying to hide your issue, its just that your issue is not being posted on kong forums, its been posted on R2 games forums and that can cause issues as it gets mixed up with r2 games reports..... Kong issues are handled thru kong because they are a seperate hosting platform and therefore the issue of compensation is handled differently as its on kong servers.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X