Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Nymph bugged after Enchant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nymph bugged after Enchant

So there is no other way to check this out other than having a person see it for themselves... but Ayra is one of the few double-attack nymphs and it says in the enchant section that she can attack 3 times after being enchanted to 18 stars. I reached 18* today and dueled Scorpious to see it in action... and to my surprise I not only don't have 3 attacks but I was reduced from double attack to single attack. yes, you read that correctly... ARYA attacked once per her turn. so many bugs so little time... CSC, DI, Nymph and who knows what else?! Its killer...
    IGN: GodsPhyre
    Server 18 Spectral Mountain

It's not a bug. The arya skill when she reach 18 stars can have 3 variant. The normal 2 times attack, a single attack with triple damage, or 3 times attack. And once again, it says that she CAN deal triple damage, not ALWAYS. That means, she may have a chance to attack 3 times, but the rate is low though.

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
      It's not a bug. The arya skill when she reach 18 stars can have 3 variant. The normal 2 times attack, a single attack with triple damage, or 3 times attack. And once again, it says that she CAN deal triple damage, not ALWAYS. That means, she may have a chance to attack 3 times, but the rate is low though.
      Can a Mod Verify please?

Comment

Originally posted by R213203519 View Post
        Can a Mod Verify please?
        Info given by rro123 was passed to us by Alkaris as I recall, in other thread. I recommend Search function.

Comment

Can a Mod Verify please?
          Yes, answer was given in another thread similar to this and its the same as rro123 statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Yes, answer was given in another thread similar to this and its the same as rro123 statement.
            I would love to see a gif or video of a triple attack actually produced... I feel like this isn't even worthy of being called an upgrade at all...

Comment

A friend of mine who already have 18 stars arya said that the chances are so low, maybe even lower than 5%. It's a pity that the chance are so low, but her single attack can deal massive damage (about 3 times the normal attack), so in PvP, especially a one on one battle, she would bring an advantage. So yeah, it's worth it. Besides, you can get arya nymph for free, by winning at invincible me.
              Last edited by rro123; 10-18-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                A friend of mine who already have 18 stars arya said that the chances are so low, maybe even lower than 5%. It's a pity that the chance are so low, but her single attack can deal massive damage (about 3 times the normal attack), so in PvP, especially a one on one battle, she would bring an advantage. So yeah, it's worth it. Besides, you can get arya nymph for free, by winning at invincible me.
                soafter a few fights I've seen the single attacks that double and triple and I've seen arya attack 3 times hmm... I guess it's not bad. Pardon my negativity on the issue. it didn't seem to work at all. thanks for the info.

Comment

I would love to see a gif or video of a triple attack actually produced... I feel like this isn't even worthy of being called an upgrade at all...
                  I asked this same question about a month ago I think and yes, it produces triple attack. even if the animation hits once, take a look at the other mobs or players. Their hp go down as well or one gets damageX3. so it does produce triple attack but,, there still is a bug. I been using 18 star Arya for pretty long now and found out that during the pvp or monsters that do rebirth, the Arya does not produce triple attack. The condition is this:

If you are going against enemy with rebirth skill or monsters with rebirth ability, if they already used rebirth skill and your arya is finishing up(and the enemy has to die in 2 hits), Arya does not execute the 3rd shot even if more enemies alive. Like your other nymphs (Illust, and Krish), even if they kill the enemy in 1 shot, they move on to the next target but for Arya with triple attack, does not move on to the next target to launch 3rd shot. That is the only bug in your Nymph right now.

It is not 100% occuring thing but happens in 50% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X