zero quests and unsure about dragon talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero quests and unsure about dragon talents

the daily quests for devil cage match;etc... most of them stayed zero when I completed it. 0/5 quests... 0/7 and 0/10 for a month now... Go fix it in server 157 you silly game programmers. Thank you for dragon pals.
    I'm unsure about dragon talent panel, also because I'm seeing some upgrades with zero attributes also?
    Attached Files

about the dragon talents, use the link below to find out what the talents do.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nt-translation
    Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
    Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Read it again please. I have the glitch for a long, long time that needs to be fixed. Dragon talent used to get damage increased by 0 and 25% chance to get 0 HP??? The quests are broke in my game. Please go fix it, that was there for months.... I pay for my VIP... I like the game but not when it's broken...

Comment

I am not a mod nor a tech. I CANNOT help you with the quests. I didnt even say anything about your quests being fine or even implying anything about it. I didnt even mention it for a reason.

On the other hand, I CAN help you with the talent description as i have provided the link to what the talents actually do.

THE DESCRIPTIONS ARE BUGGED AND HAVE BEEN REPORTED. probably a million times now.
        Last edited by temponly; 10-24-2014, 05:51 AM.
        Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
        Remilia Scarlet

Comment

I like the game but not when it's broken...
          And i like when players have a good and calm attitude and dont go being rude on other players, who are trying to help them.

We have a lot of issues and we dont have magical powers to fix them with simple click, so some of issues which dont have a big impact may take more time to fix, cause important issues come first.
          Also dont report different issues in same thread, it makes harder to forward those reports for tech team.

Also reports usually needs a screenshot confirming them, i see screenshot for dragon talents, but where is the one for issue with quest.

Comment

My thread was in bothersome bugs. you can post your link there in http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...-and-Teachings and not in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              And i like when players have a good and calm attitude and dont go being rude on other players, who are trying to help them.

We have a lot of issues and we dont have magical powers to fix them with simple click, so some of issues which dont have a big impact may take more time to fix, cause important issues come first.
              Also dont report different issues in same thread, it makes harder to forward those reports for tech team.

Also reports usually needs a screenshot confirming them, i see screenshot for dragon talents, but where is the one for issue with quest.
              Thank you for letting me know that I do need to post different glitches in separated threads. I thought since these two bugs was happening in my server, I thought that I could post all what I found at once? I'm pretty patient and since this issue wasn't fixed for a long time, I can easily assume this glitch wasn't spotted in where I play? I'm never sure of anything.

yeah. I can't figure out how to use my screenshots to prove the quests yet, I'm working on that right now when playing the game during the quest today. Will post it soon.
              Last edited by R287337089; 10-24-2014, 06:09 PM. Reason: adding

Comment

Working...
              X