Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRIBAL CLASH ... " BuG" in the RULES ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minours76
    started a topic TRIBAL CLASH ... " BuG" in the RULES ...

TRIBAL CLASH ... " BuG" in the RULES ...

In Européan Servers, again one week ... Serv 1 Vs Serv 4

Where is the " RANDOM " on that ??? in first day on TC POP , at TODAY ARE EACH WEEK the SAME SERVER FIGHT , always S1 Vs S4

In Européan Servers have several Clusters : S1 / S4 / S12 / S16 / S29 ( are number from Merged Servers )

Today in S4, we have Run during 15 minutes for NOTHING :
    After 30 Secondes
    We are 19 / 50 players in room from S4
    We have look 2 opponents from S1
    He do 3 fights , one do 2 streak , the other kill 1
    this 2 singles players are massacre by the others in S4 ...

and after we have run during 14min30sec without look NO ONE BACK !!!

Finally , S4 Win the Run ok ... but only 6 Players are in Top Rewarded , 2 from S1 (only 2 members come ) and 4 from S4 ( on 19 in Room running for NOTHING !!! )

SO , for DEV : THINK TO CHANGE THE RULES OR MAKE a REAL RANDOM FIGHT IN ALL SERVERS COME FROM SAME CONTINENT

Last edited by minours76; 10-26-2014, 02:53 PM.

• minours76
    replied
    Originally posted by minours76 View Post
    1- the opponent Server is NEVER RANDOM ... from the begin of coming TribalClash S1 have ALWAYS fight vs S4
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    I will ask for confirmation of this statement and if its incorrect we will edit them.
    And this discussion is closed.
    we can have just some news/details on that when you receive ( IF you receive ) one reply from DEVs ???

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    That is the reward for all Participants , the SERVER winning and loosing are not Same Reward ...
    Its the same reward. And this discussion is closed.

Leave a comment:

• minours76
    replied
    By participation rewards we mean winning/losing server rewards, not kill streak rewards.
    That is the reward for all Participants , the SERVER winning and loosing are not Same Reward ...
    Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
    Rules:
    1. The consecutive kill winner will receive the Immortal title.
    2. All participants will obtain a Participation Pack after the event.
    3. Participants can also retrieve rewards from the event's panel.
    the PARTICIPANTS are the Exact word indicate in rules, and under you have an image with PARTICIPANTS LIST ...

after that is not an interpretation of the rules , is just a reading of the words ... and in this case , the words are in my side ( for one time )

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    All the Participants haven't Rewarded This Time ... only 6 rewarded on 19+2 fighters in total ...
    By participation rewards we mean winning/losing server rewards, not kill streak rewards. Cause for kill streak you need to make kills.

1- the opponent Server is NEVER RANDOM ... from the begin of coming TribalClash S1 have ALWAYS fight vs S4
    I will ask for confirmation of this statement and if its incorrect we will edit them.

There is no other issues with TC, right?

Leave a comment:

• dinek
    replied
    Where is the " RANDOM " on that ??? in first day on TC POP , at TODAY ARE EACH WEEK the SAME SERVER FIGHT , always S1 Vs S4
    [U][B][I][SIZE=2]
    Yes it is too a BIG Problem with this NON-ACTIVE server ...
    From the begin of TC coming, is Always the Same server , and Always the same trouble ...
    (
    If it is always the same server that you fight against then no wonder noone shows up. If one lose for 10th, 20th time the will for another lose is veeery low and that brings most people to skip this event.

From other thread

Originally posted by Edygiusz View Post
    Umm yes however in Europe in my servers cluster are only 2 servers, which is cleraly seen in CSC

1. s4 /s9 /s17 - named after merge Server 1 or S1
    2. s21 /s26 /s31 /s34 /s38 /s41 /s45 /s50 - named after merge Server 4 or S4

Does that mean that random match will be my server and 1 out of remaining 1?

This Sunday there will be again S1 vs S4. Is it coincidence or just situation described above?
    I would say coincidence. Just tried to roll 7 6-sided dices, got 4 times 1, 2 times 6 and one 3.
    Anyway i can ask, bit font think that there will be any details about this, since its part of game and info about such things are rarely disclosed by developers.
    Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
    This is what I think of

Oceanic server 1~10 was in one cluster first time cluster. After 2 time server merge, it properly end up as only 2 servers from the cluster. And in the end, its going to be all time S1 vs S2. If there is no 2nd server merge, I will say there is chance of random for my region.

Now? I doubt that after 5th time same server TC. ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ
    Originally posted by Edygiusz View Post
    Umm when I play CSC or TH i see players only from S1 and S4 Europe. That leads me to conclusion that so far my server cluster consist of 2 server S1 and S4. I wrote it before. SO yes I agree S4 fights against random chosen server from its cluster. Somehow random choice from set consisting 1 element namely [ S4 ] will be always S4. So you are probably correct that it is r a n d o m choice :-)

Same situation is in S12 vs S16 EU, and as i can see in post above S1 vs S2 Oceanic.
    Last edited by dinek; 10-27-2014, 11:46 AM. Reason: last post added

Leave a comment:

• minours76
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
    Greetings Dragonians! To ensure a better gaming experience for all of our players, we've decided to postpone the release of Tribal Clash until August 10th. Meanwhile, a new system - Invincible Me will also be launched. Let's get ready to boost our Battle Ratings and take down the competition!

Tribal Clash

Duration: 19:00-19:50 on Sundays
    1. Every Sunday at 4:00 AM, the Top 50 players with the highest BR will automatically be registered.
    2. Opponents will be matched randomly (e.g.: S1 vs. S2, merged servers count as a single server). Please note that the competition lasts 50 minutes.

Conditions: The server with most points will be the champion!

Rules:
    1. The consecutive kill winner will receive the Immortal title.
    2. All participants will obtain a Participation Pack after the event.
    3. Participants can also retrieve rewards from the event's panel.

If you look the "Rules" , on the Two points i have RED LIGHT , have BUG :

In Européan Servers have several Clusters : S1 / S4 / S12 / S16 / S29 ( are number from Merged Servers )
    2- All the Participants haven't Rewarded This Time ... only 6 rewarded on 19+2 fighters in total ...

I have do a simple Reading the rules , and i have look are not here this time ...

Source : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=tribal+clash

ps :
    What i see is a TC run against non-active server.
    Yes it is too a BIG Problem with this NON-ACTIVE server ...
    From the begin of TC coming, is Always the Same server , and Always the same trouble ...
    No opponent in other side , boring during 50 minutes , now down at 15 minutes , but rest boring ...
    running , no fights , no rewards ... the concept of this countest is good , but ONLY if have Fights & Fighters ...

a Sweet, peace, and good solution for all, and push the player to participate & fight in the TC is simple :

Add another REWARD :
    - fight 30 opponents and receive a reward (0/30)
    and for this "good" reward that can be another(s) chest of coins for example, or ... it's not my job to think to that ^.^
    but that MUST be a good reward , anyway peopple don't change her attitude in TC , and don't come in fight , and that never change the boring in this event :'(
    Last edited by minours76; 10-27-2014, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    So where is a bug in rules on your screenshots? What i see is a TC run against non-active server.

Tell us which rules and where we should to change and i will ask developers about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X