This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Going On ?

Im not getting any mp cards in nightmare abyss, hardly getting any armor in mps, did a full run in multi player dungeon and didn't get one piece of armor when I used to get multi per run and I haven't gotten a mp card in nightmare abyss in about a week now & tired of spending gold to keep trying, I spent over 200 gold & didn't even get one card today and why are we missing so much experience points for mp runs when we used to almost 7mil per run and not even 3mil with scrolls, Im lvl 80+ and am not getting the xp I need to lvl up, I just don't get why everything had to get changed up for no reason. So much is going wrong with this game now & I don't understand why it all changed!

Hmmm.....

Depending on which abyss you are doing the drop rate diff .

Sometimes I had to buy over 30 times just to get 2 MP cards. While sometimes daily 10 free attempts I gets 3 cards. (For me, higher abyss levels are hard to drop but level 2 abyss seems to drop a little easier. Each players different rate)

As for the MP EXP? 7M EXP will only happen if you use the super EXP scroll. If not wrong, that is what we "should be" getting (not sure if there is already an answer on this though) after DEV have fixed the Meteorite/Tess drop.
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

yea but even after DEV's fixed tess/met drops I was getting armor with np but to do a full run now & not 1 armor drop makes no sense to me & I have done multiple attempts in nma from 3-1 up to 4-2 and not 1 mp card tho becomes annoying when spending gold I was trying to save up for other thing just to get an extra attempt to get armor or even a lvl 4 purple crystal to finish off lvl 80 mythic armor, just wondering why it seems the drop rates have changed on both when I had np at all on either, also I was getting 6.4mil exp per lvl 80 run only using a 100% xp scroll & now I only get 2.8 using same scroll.
      Last edited by Vidacris; 10-26-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Hmmm.......... Level 3~4 is the level where my ALT are having hard time getting the MP cards.

If you do not mind on the fallen souls / enchant stone, you can try level 2 instead (that is what I see drop more compare to level 3/4). Well, in the end, not sure if this will be the case for you.

5M EXP is with Super Scroll (200%), not 100% EXP scroll. EXP rate are changed for the purpose of making players to use 200% scroll (that's what I think).
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

I get mp cards almost every day using 10 free attempts in nm lvel 2. maybe it really has higher rate than higher level. I haven't reached lvel 3 yet, so I can't say about that.

Comment

There is no problems in NM Abyss and MP drops, so its not a bug, its just a random issue.
            About XP question it was reported and im waiting for an answer from developers if its actually a bug or just intended reduce.

Comment

So answer about XP in MP is also that it is how it should be.

Comment

Working...
              X