Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Server is down again!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much for making boss invasion tonight lol
    hyorinmaru formerly zangetsu
    server 137 soulless ravine (us west)

Comment

s150 is down but has the security error. s1 does that when testing something or update so i would assume it will be back in couple hours like s1 usually is.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1700956
        S16 please :3

Comment

S154 down with error 2031 and 2048 as well

Comment

unable to log in with chrome, opera and nightly

anyone else?
            _Magnus_
            S34Altspire
            Dragon

Comment

This didn't affect the kongregate server I'm on. And people I saw posting were posting US West servers. So I logged into a friend's account who has a US East account and there was no problem getting in. Tried again on my US West over here and still had the error code.
              RanchDip s7 Black Mire (US West) - Mage
              RanchDip Kongregate s2 - Archer

Comment

lots of "network not stable" lately.. sooo is it because the server ?

Comment

Yes, yes it is.

Comment

Good morning,
                    Received the same type of error this morning for my both chars.

Name:	login error.png
Size:	501.7 KB
ID:	1700959
                    I tried first to login/relogin into game from different browsers (Mozilla, Chrome, Opera), I received the same result. I shut off/restarted PC, cleaned/cleared cookies/history/cache, used C-cleaner, restarted again PC, flushed then changed DNS, changed parameters, installed and reinstalled shockwave and flash ... NOTHING worked. I don't know what else to use or to do.
                    This message error appeared since this morning and it seems to affect all browsers but only for DP game I play. On all the other pages/sites I open everything works just fine. Any answer/possible solution would be highly appreciated!
                    Thanks in advance for reporting it mods and we'd be really happy with fixing it as soon as possible.

Retried to login now and noticed that in some few secs error message switches from error 2031 to error 2048 (time interval between these 2 messages switching, about 10-20 secs).

Name:	login error1.png
Size:	622.8 KB
ID:	1700962Click image for larger version

Name:	login error2.png
Size:	620.8 KB
ID:	1700963
                    Last edited by R220356574; 11-05-2014, 11:15 AM.
                    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

unable to play game

I noticed this problem today when i played on server 116 on newgrounds and on r2games I switched from google chrome to firefox to other browsers but the bug follows me and i dont know why this is happening.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Since there is a minimum limit to the number of characters needed to send a simple message; Game is back up.

Comment

Was back up for all of 4 minutes and now it's down again. We deserve something for the missed event. this is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by bestguru69 View Post
                            unable to log in with chrome, opera and nightly

anyone else?
                            mention that only on S34 Altspre Europe I cant login . I tried the old account on the US East and I have no problem to loggin
                            _Magnus_
                            S34Altspire
                            Dragon

Comment

I'm able to get back on now, sad I missed boss invasion but glad to be back on. Hopefully I can get my online bonus before reset.
                              RanchDip s7 Black Mire (US West) - Mage
                              RanchDip Kongregate s2 - Archer

Comment

bcuz the error occur during last minute of GB. no one was declare winner and no points. wonder how messed up GB will be come thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X