Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

My team went missing from Csc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team went missing from Csc?

server 8 wyvern inn ashataka

I have a concern about the lastest ongoing csc which started 11/2/14 and runs will 11/9/14
    My team: castlevene godly challenge
    As the picture above shows my team's information was updated when we signed up for this round. We all have outfits that would only show for this round of csc because we all got them from halloween event a few days prior. Seeing as the only way to my knowledge for the information to be updated with our new outfits and stats would be for us to be signed up for this round of csc. And i want to say we did sign up, that i am certain of because i did it myself. I looked to check where my team was in standings figured we didn't get very far but it turns out my team never even showed up? 11/5/14 I ask that this please be looked into, i know all the bugs were fixed in csc. Yes, but my team was signed up we all updated with new stuff from our last team stats in csc. So would like to know what happened if can figure it out. not asking for anything but an explanation.

I appreciate whoever looks into it
    Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	csc ash.png
Views:	1
Size:	582.8 KB
ID:	1759982

Added:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ash csc 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	673.1 KB
ID:	1760014
    Last edited by neworlean; 11-06-2014, 12:36 PM.

Can you do a screenshot of qualifiers round in your CSC, so we can see that your team didnt participate?

Comment

Working...
    X