Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Magic Lamp not working properly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Magic Lamp not working properly

    After getting the reward in inviting 5 friends I invited my friend to play so he's my 6th player that i invited but didn't receive the reward successfully
    invite 1 friend to level. 35.

    It would be great if you could help me out.


    not good in posting pic threads its my 1st time
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cxzzxczxczxcxzcxzc.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	1760065
    Last edited by ExtremeBlooddd; 11-08-2014, 11:53 PM. Reason: add screen shot

  • #2
    I will report it.

    Comment


    • #3
      ok sir thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Still doesn't pick up the win for Csc. Or any of the IM.
        s42 themoors Scruffyroo

        Click image for larger version

Name:	csclampwin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	1701300

        Comment


        • #5
          Lamp not registering my top 4 spot in CSC either.
          S107 Twilight Grotto, merged server 41
          player name: Bored

          Comment


          • #6
            Magic lamp quest bug

            I have completted the top 16 CSC quest, but the lamp says i did not completted it yet:

            Click image for larger version

Name:	lamp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1701625
            Click image for larger version

Name:	top16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	1701626

            server: S93
            player: Pampalini

            Comment


            • #7
              Magic Lamp

              Hi,
              I have a problem with sharing the magic lamp.
              It shows that i have unlocked only 3 dragon pets and i have 20 available dragon pets when i go in dragon potential tab.
              Can u fix this pls and tnx

              Server 50 Pearl Lagoon
              Username MilePanika

              Comment


              • #8
                and is still buged with the CSC , i win it and on the magic lamp i still can't claim the prize , i will put some prtscClick image for larger version

Name:	magic lamp  bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	561.2 KB
ID:	1703869Click image for larger version

Name:	magic lamp bug 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	1703870

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R272371341 View Post
                  and is still buged with the CSC , i win it and on the magic lamp i still can't claim the prize , i will put some prtsc
                  And the answer still the same, that it was report already.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    oh, oki ty Alkaris

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bumping this one since its still bugged, it shows 1 dragon pet unlocked while i have 9 running around if needed.
                      give us our bonusses lol
                      Originally posted by R234339730 View Post
                      Hi,
                      I have a problem with sharing the magic lamp.
                      It shows that i have unlocked only 3 dragon pets and i have 20 available dragon pets when i go in dragon potential tab.
                      Can u fix this pls and tnx

                      Server 50 Pearl Lagoon
                      Username MilePanika

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R293538872 View Post
                        Bumping this one since its still bugged, it shows 1 dragon pet unlocked while i have 9 running around if needed.
                        give us our bonusses lol
                        Bumping is against rules
                        5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.
                        and usually it not makes bugs fixed faster, but lead to topic closed.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X