Invincible me qualifier bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invincible me qualifier bug

So as far as I know, to be qualify to join Invincible Me knockout , you have to be in top 8 team(as the mail says) or top 4 in the rule (???) in previous cross server challenge. But it seem that some random low br players were qualified (I don't know they are existed or not because in the screenshot I provided they weren't in top 8 teams and I dont even know them) and I choose specifically for S1 because it is my server so I can know many top players.

Click image for larger version

Name:	invincible me.png
Views:	1
Size:	787.1 KB
ID:	1760190

Name:	csc.png
Size:	631.6 KB
ID:	1760191

In the screenshot for csc, there was 2 teams in s1 that can get in top 8 (MajorMini-SirGirlyMan, Aqueronte,... ForEVER-BC,Rhi,Taryn) that team joined IM perfectly

Name:	p1.png
Size:	289.3 KB
ID:	1760197Click image for larger version

Name:	p3.png
Size:	296.2 KB
ID:	1760198

Name:	p5.png
Size:	295.7 KB
ID:	1760199Click image for larger version

Name:	p6.png
Size:	296.3 KB
ID:	1760200

But what about other players and according to ranking don't exist ? Is this a bug or error ?

Name:	unknown.png
Size:	739.8 KB
ID:	1760192Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown1.png
Size:	744.4 KB
ID:	1760193

Name:	rank.png
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	1760194Click image for larger version

Name:	rank1.png
Size:	232.7 KB
ID:	1760195
    Last edited by Scarlett001; 11-12-2014, 01:16 AM.

Invinsible Me is region cluster event, that means that it takes participants from all CSC clusters in your region.
    Also your posted a lot of screenshots but miss one of the most important which shows participants of top4 teams, which you claim not existent.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 11-12-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

I didn't say that top 4 teams weren't in IM and I choose S1(my server). What I tried to say that some players from MY SERVER (S1) in the screenshot aren't exist according to ranking and they weren't even in top 8. As I said before, there were only 2 teams in S1 got in top 8 which got in IM perfectly. Here the SS of 2 teams- MajorMini and ForEVER as I already said by words

Name:	team1.png
Size:	390.3 KB
ID:	1701293Click image for larger version

Name:	team2.png
Size:	336.4 KB
ID:	1701294

As for the first SS in my first post , for clarification, with under 250k, do they even pass the group stage in CSC ?? And no team in top 8 have those players also.
      Last edited by Scarlett001; 11-12-2014, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I didn't say that top 4 teams weren't in IM and I choose S1(my server).
        And i ask for their screenshots of those 4 teams, to see that players from them didnt get into IM or there was other players that werent in team.
        Without it i cant confirm a problem as existing.
        As for characters under 250k, they can easy get to finals if their team members are overwhelming.

Comment

You asked for SS of top 4 teams but as I said before I chose only S1 players (because its my server and I almost know all players in the server) and I already provided 2 teams from S1 that got in top 8 (can you confirm it whether I am wrong or it ). The problem I tried to say was :
          1. Those players from S1 weren't in top 8 teams as 2 teams I provided (so hows they get in top 4 )
          2. Those players weren't existed in ranking and I've never known anyone
          3. I know the fact low br player can join strong team and get in top 8 but again they are in same problems as 1,2 (not in top 8, not existed)

Beside, as only 2 teams from S1 in top 8, regardless the players, only 6 can be qualified and clearly in SS you can see the players from S1 are over 6.

And as you keep saying top 4 teams, to clarify, you meant only top 4 teams can join IM ? If it's true, then why the mail says top 8 and 2nd team (ForEVER) provided was just in top 8 not top 4 but they were in IM.
          Last edited by Scarlett001; 11-12-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

2. Those players weren't existed in ranking and I've never known anyone
            That doesnt mean that they dont exist, also its possible of wrong server showing, but it doesnt mean that there is no way they couldnt make it into IM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett001 View Post
              I didn't say that top 4 teams weren't in IM and I choose S1(my server). What I tried to say that some players from MY SERVER (S1) in the screenshot aren't exist according to ranking and they weren't even in top 8. As I said before, there were only 2 teams in S1 got in top 8 which got in IM perfectly. Here the SS of 2 teams- MajorMini and ForEVER as I already said by words
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]113616[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113617[/ATTACH]

As for the first SS in my first post , for clarification, with under 250k, do they even pass the group stage in CSC ?? And no team in top 8 have those players also.
              OMG, we have paparazzi following us!

"Who is it that looks forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, terrible as an army with banners arrayed?" SirGirlyMan, that's who! hahaha!

I love you, Aqueronte! <3 <3 <3

The low BR people are most likely on young US East servers, where CSC doesn't require such strength to place in the top 8, and/or they simply have extremely strong teammates as Alkaris said.

Comment

Awwww how cute! <3 <3 <3 Those people from S1 look so cute! And Invincible Me is totally unfair when it comes to matching up really weak people who get to win in a CSC with almost no people, that's true. But what's even worse is Tribal Clash, where the top 10 extrap rices are drawn from the encounter, not given separately for each server, so sometimes a server gets nothing and the other server gets everything.
                Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Working...
                X