Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Soul not working

Hi,

I am Iloni S63 Vinoriath(Europe). I have got a lvl 8 Wardrobe and just purchased lvl 8 Fashion Soul. But it tells me every time i click on it to use it that my upper limit is reached.
    I have never used Fashion Soul before.
    (I also bought lvl 3, because it said usable once per level, but then again it made sense that that did not work. I just wasted money)

Please let me not have wasted more money. I am attaching a screenshot of my wardrobe so you can see that i am level 8. Please help fast.Click image for larger version

Name:	wardrobe3.png
Views:	1
Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	1760377Click image for larger version

Name:	wardrobe2.png
Size:	548.2 KB
ID:	1760376Click image for larger version

Name:	wardrobe.png
Size:	521.0 KB
ID:	1760375

have u bought the lvl 1 to 7 fashion souls? dunno if that will help but u might need to get lvl 1 before getting lvl 2 and so on

Comment

Please do a screenshot with showing your active fashion souls, you can watch it by moving your mouse on fashion soul icon in the wardrobe.
      I think that you either dont have some of previous levels of fashion soul active or you already activated lvl8 fashion soul.

Comment

Yeah i could have tried that...the server was down 2 hours for maintainence and then i had to work...now its expired anyway. Way to waste real gold. It doesnt say it in the description sadly, so i thought i needed the lvl which i have got as wardrobe. Stupid me.

Comment

Working...
        X