• Show
Clear All

• guild dungeon bug

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20141117154434.png
Views:	1
Size:	449.5 KB
ID:	1760387
    why the buff not activated even when there's a member have cleared the floor?
    FlameWing, S122

The bug here is not that the buff didnt activate but rather the _____ cleared dungeon is shown for all lvls whether it is cleared or not.

Name:	Screenshot_54.png
Size:	836.6 KB
ID:	1701439Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_53.png
Size:	837.1 KB
ID:	1701438

this pic shows lvl20 "cleared" by me when i havent even cleared 19.

EDIT:
    rather than bug, it seems more like the dungeon number was cut off. there is a little letter visible in your screenshot which isnt visible on mine.
    Last edited by temponly; 11-17-2014, 04:18 AM.
    Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
    Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Cleared dungeon number is cut by window borders, i will report this.

Comment

Alkaris there is another bug too

The dungeon is shown as cleared in the picture below, with the buff lighted up

Name:	bug 1.png
Size:	658.3 KB
ID:	1701440

However, when I challenge the dungeon, I can't clear it. (Note that I am using Falling Star, not Multishot, so I don't get why I am able to clear 1 monster but the rest are at full health)

Name:	bug 2.png
Size:	824.6 KB
ID:	1701441

Comment

Originally posted by R285518557 View Post

The dungeon is shown as cleared in the picture below, with the buff lighted up
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]114160[/ATTACH]

However, when I challenge the dungeon, I can't clear it. (Note that I am using Falling Star, not Multishot, so I don't get why I am able to clear 1 monster but the rest are at full health)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]114161[/ATTACH]
          errr perhaps... you can... err... watch the fight and tell us?

EDIT:
          To clarify, i meant it will help if you can tell the mods like your falling stars only did 1k damage while your dragon did like 1mil damage or something like that to know what went wrong. because as far as i know, the buff meant that a difference in BR between you and your dragon might lead to a very large damage difference, leading to possibly your dragon doing much more damage than you and thus killing only 1 mob.
          Last edited by temponly; 11-17-2014, 05:52 AM.
          Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
          Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by R285518557 View Post
            It was cleared by you and you cant repeat it? Or you try to clear it by yourself? If 2nd variant then monsters is too strong for you even with buff.
            Also watch the battle if monsters are similar to Nightmare Abyss then your shield break is useless unless you have a very BIG crit.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              It was cleared by you and you cant repeat it? Or you try to clear it by yourself? If 2nd variant then monsters is too strong for you even with buff.
              Also watch the battle if monsters are similar to Nightmare Abyss then your shield break is useless unless you have a very BIG crit.
              What R2855XXXX meant was he was able to do enough damage to kill 1 mob using falling stars yet unable to even damage the rest of the 5 reminding mobs.

Which i believe could be due to him doing very little damage as compared to his dragon, which is likely single target
              Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
              Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post
                What R2855XXXX meant was he was able to do enough damage to kill 1 mob using falling stars yet unable to even damage the rest of the 5 reminding mobs.

Which i believe could be due to him doing very little damage as compared to his dragon, which is likely single target
                If you look at his screenshot you can see that monster has not full hp, so damage was done to them.

Comment

Working...
                X