X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R269008869
    started a topic Guild Dungeon

Guild Dungeon

Is there a bug where the buff isn't working for Guild Dungeon?

• R269008869
    replied
    Do we know if this is perm yet?

Leave a comment:

• R269008869
    replied
    Originally posted by Amarainth View Post
    So all in all it doesn't make sense and it's not going to and that's the way it's gonna be.
    Prob right. *sigh* Wish we could of had a proper answer

Leave a comment:

• Amarainth
    replied
    So all in all it doesn't make sense and it's not going to and that's the way it's gonna be.

Leave a comment:

• temponly
    replied
    just putting in my input on this..

I have noticed i do more damage on my 3rd turn with my AoE skill WITHOUT the buff.. So what i am assuming is the mobs have a first turn "buff" that reduces the damage they take from the first attack.. Due to this reduction, and as what some people guessed, it might be possible that as a result, people with lower BR cannot pass through the "minimum damage", and thus do less damage..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_59.png
Views:	1
Size:	370.1 KB
ID:	1701656

Name:	Screenshot_58.png
Size:	641.5 KB
ID:	1701657Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_57.png
Size:	693.9 KB
ID:	1701658

The left shows my first turn attack and the right is the 2nd time i attacked.

The difference is damage is almost 2 times, showing that there is some weird "buff" that lowers the attack of the first hit.
    And as the top screenie showed~ it is not affected by the GD buff.
    Last edited by temponly; 11-21-2014, 03:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R284070653
    replied
    I didn't get the buff till it was too late. First aoe attack, was doing 12k-16k damage. Second aoe attack 230K to 310K. On other attempts, it even got up to 650K, still failing though.

Is there something more to the buff that isn't being communicated?
    for example, is it a progressive buff as in it gets stronger with each attack?
    If it is a progressive buff why am I not getting a progressive defense and why don't my nymph and dragon get it?

How are these numbers "right"?

Name:	Bufftoolate.jpg
Size:	918.5 KB
ID:	1701637
    Last edited by R284070653; 11-20-2014, 08:42 PM. Reason: had to reduce file size to post it

Leave a comment:

• Tuffymon
    replied
    I am only speculating, but it seems that the monsters have a special shield, if you can't do a certain amount of damage in your aoe attack, it's just a failure. For the rewards gained, I'll gladly pop a crit, patt (whichever you need), and hp scroll on the daily~

Leave a comment:

• Sopatra
    replied
    ive been noticing some problems as well. I know on my end i can beat up to level 16 un-buffed but need to be fully buffed with level 5 scrolls to touch level 17. The first day i did level 17 in 3 tries, the second day took about 25 tries then the next about 70. i know everything is chance with certain skills triggering at different times but it seems a bit odd. The strength seems to have either gone up or something happens on level 18. plus the jump between level 16 and 17 seems a bit extreme.

Leave a comment:

• R269008869
    replied
    There is obviously something wrong. My alt on another server is stopped at level 9, when its been cleared to 15. It has to be something to do with BR, because my alt is pretty weak.

Leave a comment:

• R233425682
    replied
    can somebody please explain how it's possible to try the 16th guild dungeon over 12 times doing no visible damage every single time and then suddenly somehow win despite
    the demons being able to 2 shot a dragon guardian with more BR than the actual player?

Leave a comment:

• Scarlett001
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Anyway i was told that there is no error in numbers.
    It's just partly right. The damage buff is applied but just on dragon ( on SECOND turn) AND no damage reduced buff. Below is first turn and second turn and this is clear dungeon already to begin with

Name:	clear.png
Size:	663.7 KB
ID:	1701537

First dragon attack(no increase): Click image for larger version

Name:	bug1.png
Size:	554.3 KB
ID:	1701538

No damage reduced (100k damage) : Click image for larger version

Name:	bug2.png
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	1701539

First player attack (no increase): Click image for larger version

Name:	bug3.png
Size:	498.7 KB
ID:	1701540

Second dragon attack (buff applied) :Click image for larger version

Name:	bug4.png
Size:	522.4 KB
ID:	1701541

Second player attack (still not buff) :Click image for larger version

Name:	bug5.png
Size:	557.8 KB
ID:	1701542

Is there still no bug ????/

Leave a comment:

• R269008869
    replied
    I'm confused, so how come some people don't get the buff?

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Anyway i was told that there is no error in numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Edygiusz
    replied
    Originally posted by R269008869 View Post
    Is there a bug where the buff isn't working for Guild Dungeon?

There is something about it

1)
    Always, everytime I play whern Dragon attacks first his first attack is not buffed. I know damage varies, there can be some deviation and differences in damage done but not at that scale and not always. There are SS below (both are from same fight, both are also special attack)

First special attack

Name:	Dragon1stSpecial.JPG
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1701491

Second special attack

Name:	Dragon2ndSpecial.JPG
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	1701492

2)
    My lower BR toon (300k BR) at lvl 16 seem not to be buffed at all. Not sure if that is bug but is it possible that buff triggers when certain lvl of BR is achieved? (buff should be applied up to lvl 17 since it is the highest lvl achieved and higher BR toon receives it correctly)
    Last edited by Edygiusz; 11-18-2014, 09:35 AM. Reason: more datails

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    I asked about it, numbers should be right, but looks like buff apply only once. I will tell about it after confirmation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X