No announcement yet.

Dragon Pals Cruise Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some simple tests would be easy enough to run to determine the cause of the bug; if you could pass this onto the devs, since I assume you have a test server active?

The bug DOES give the party points to your total, so that rules out a few causes, the main issue is the item drop from the super party, so you have a few options.
    Depending on the link between the super party and the normal party, because I assume it would run off the same code, if this is true, test the loop of that code through the item drops. If they are separate, maybe check whether the drop code is actually reached, or whether the drop code links to the item table to give the items in the first place. Maybe even a PM to discuss this further if they wish?

Thanks Alkaris
    S44: Norsetown
    Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

Some simple tests would be easy enough to run to determine the cause of the bug; if you could pass this onto the devs, since I assume you have a test server active?
      On test server everything is fine.
      On my server everything is fine, that why i need at least some proof that issue actually exist.

But since we have this number of complains, please open a ticket
      http://support.r2games.com/
      Last edited by Alkaris; 11-20-2014, 03:12 AM.

Comment

just noticed the timer freezes as well on auto if u wait from below 5mins it just stops and u have too reload

Comment

Originally posted by sprsthrn2001 View Post
          just noticed the timer freezes as well on auto if u wait from below 5mins it just stops and u have too reload
          I've never had the timer stop on me, but I've lost 1 Super-Party because of this, and seemingly many reported cases, it's just not an easy thing to prove unfortunately
          S44: Norsetown
          Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

happened to me too...used super party ship flashed got points but no items

s116 forelorn wetlands
            Louyi

Comment

Please open a ticket
              http://support.r2games.com/
              also consider that you will need to provide date and time when you did that for faster check.

Comment

Working...
              X