Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Value Gift - Daily Special Bug?

Hi,

So today's Daily Special release on the Extra Value Gifts says the following;

Daily Special
    VIP: 1830 Original Price: 3288
    Eudaemon Stones x100, Eudaemon Crystal x100, Gold Bond Chest x5, Pet Crystal x50
    Limit of 2 purchase
    Okay, well I bought ONE and the button disabled for the 2nd purchase.

Am I the only one this happened to?

Okay, not had a reply to the above and it's happened again!!

I only purchased ONE and it says TWO is the limit. Other people have been able to purchase both, but now I can't and I'm stuck with Blessings that will expire because I can not buy the 2nd one!

Comment

Provide a screenshot proving that other people was able to purchase 2 of it, cause until now everybody, including me was able to purchase only one pack.

Comment

I am unable to provide screenshots of this because this is going back to when the Packs were originally released with the Eudaemon.
        Are you now saying that the Limit of purchase is ONE, not TWO as stated on the actual pack? If so, then when and why was this changed because when the packs were first released I was able to purchase two, so were many others.
        Changing the purchase limit without updating the description is very annoying. It misleads people.

Comment

Are you now saying that the Limit of purchase is ONE, not TWO as stated on the actual pack? If so, then when and why was this changed because when the packs were first released I was able to purchase two, so were many others.
          Changing the purchase limit without updating the description is very annoying. It misleads people.
          I dont know the reason why it was changed and wasnt updated, but it happens sometimes. I will forward your request to pay more attention for evg packs description.

Comment

Working...
          X