Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Greater Dragon coin chest not working!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater Dragon coin chest not working!!!

for the last 4 Tribal Clashes my greater dragon coin chest keeps bugging out went I open them and I don't get any coins

Its known bug, we dont recomend to open those chest until confirmed working fix is applied.

Comment

so what do I do about the coins I lost??

Comment

You can try a ticket here
        http://support.r2games.com/
        since im not sure that you will be able provide screenshots for all chest you opened and this will require support check.

Comment

Ty I will try the link

Comment

Was this ever fixed? Been holding onto these chests for awhile...

Comment

I do not know, I still not have heard from them about my ones I lost, if can get them back or not

Comment

Well, got confirmed ticket reply from the R2 side saying that it was fixed with this week's maintenance.

Just remember to SS before you open just in case.
                Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

This does actually appear like it has been fixed.

Comment

yup it works, and I got my reply about the chests. Thank you for all the help.

Comment

Working...
                    X