Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got Disconnected from Dragon Pals do to Maintance

Server (133) US West Char Name Lexi
    Could someone please explain to me why there is maintance during DI when i was in the middle of DI.

I'm losing a 300+day log in streak because on forums it states that maintenance is supposed to start at 23:00 for US West servers but it has been starting at 22:00. I'm aware that sure it is my fault but it would be nice if we were given correct information about those times. I lost track of time cause I got busy and wasn't able to get on the comptuer until after servers were already down.
    RanchDip s7 Black Mire (US West) - Mage
    RanchDip Kongregate s2 - Archer

Comment

it is because the time zones changed for most players, due to daylight savings so it means that maintenance can be in the middle of a event and while its frustrating for players, there is not much that can be done......

the maintenance has to be done within a certain time frame when the staff are online and available to do it... so changing the times for maintenance is not really a option

as for the incorrect US West time, I will check with the R2s... it may be that the times given to them are not updated for DST
      Last edited by Kitwritten; 11-24-2014, 02:08 AM.
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

it was only 12:14am my time when i was kicked out of the game during DI.

Comment

well is there anyway i can still get my Ammys for doing DI or getting my vouchers back since i was kicked from the game since there was no warning on maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by R226034538 View Post
            well is there anyway i can still get my Ammys for doing DI or getting my vouchers back since i was kicked from the game since there was no warning on maintenance.
            Since there was warning about maintenance being hold every week on same day and same time
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ly-Maintenance
            there is no way you will get compensated

Comment

Yay servers are back up, I won't lose my streak after all.
              RanchDip s7 Black Mire (US West) - Mage
              RanchDip Kongregate s2 - Archer

Comment

Working...
              X