Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

got Disconnected from Dragon Pals do to Maintance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got Disconnected from Dragon Pals do to Maintance

Server (133) US West Char Name Lexi
    Could someone please explain to me why there is maintance during DI when i was in the middle of DI.

I'm losing a 300+day log in streak because on forums it states that maintenance is supposed to start at 23:00 for US West servers but it has been starting at 22:00. I'm aware that sure it is my fault but it would be nice if we were given correct information about those times. I lost track of time cause I got busy and wasn't able to get on the comptuer until after servers were already down.
    RanchDip s7 Black Mire (US West) - Mage
    RanchDip Kongregate s2 - Archer

Comment

it is because the time zones changed for most players, due to daylight savings so it means that maintenance can be in the middle of a event and while its frustrating for players, there is not much that can be done......

the maintenance has to be done within a certain time frame when the staff are online and available to do it... so changing the times for maintenance is not really a option

as for the incorrect US West time, I will check with the R2s... it may be that the times given to them are not updated for DST
      Last edited by Kitwritten; 11-24-2014, 02:08 AM.
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

it was only 12:14am my time when i was kicked out of the game during DI.

Comment

well is there anyway i can still get my Ammys for doing DI or getting my vouchers back since i was kicked from the game since there was no warning on maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by R226034538 View Post
            well is there anyway i can still get my Ammys for doing DI or getting my vouchers back since i was kicked from the game since there was no warning on maintenance.
            Since there was warning about maintenance being hold every week on same day and same time
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ly-Maintenance
            there is no way you will get compensated

Comment

Yay servers are back up, I won't lose my streak after all.
              RanchDip s7 Black Mire (US West) - Mage
              RanchDip Kongregate s2 - Archer

Comment

Working...
              X