Zodiac challenge issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac challenge issue

I'm having an issue beating the first level of the Capricorn challenge in the Zodiac. I scroll over the first level and it tells me I have enough BR to get all six stars. I can't even beat the first round of the first
    Level. I spoke with the vet who recommended I try adding potions and scrolls, which I did. The first four I added were potions of Strength, Intelligence, and Endurance and a scroll of Crit. I was able to beat
    the first round but not the second, so I added another scroll which was a magic attack scroll and then wasn't even able to beat the first round again. I'm a little confused on what to do and why I can't get past this part. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as I am a bit annoyed. Thanks for you time.Click image for larger version

Name:	Zodiac Issue.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	677.7 KB
ID:	1762042
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CraftyOldFart; 11-30-2014, 04:53 PM.

BR showing reward which you will get, it doesnt mean that you will autowin.
    Its a matter of chosing right buff/skills/orbs and other things to beat zodiac, there is no issue in it.

Comment

You obviously did not read what I had written. I know it make all the difference on what I choose and buffs, etc. If you would have read my issue, then maybe you could explain why when I had less buffs on I could beat it, and when I had more I couldn't, the original buffs had not changed. This is the issue I explained in the first part. If there is something I am doing why did it work the first time and not the second. Thanks.

Comment

You have to understand that there is such thing as mountain orb effect, damage range and chance of crit. They have a random factor and sometimes can be a key of win.
        Its the same as with arena, if you attack stronger player a hundred times you lose most of fights, but some can turn into win, depending on your difference in strength and those random factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          BR showing reward which you will get, it doesnt mean that you will autowin.
          Its a matter of chosing right buff/skills/orbs and other things to beat zodiac, there is no issue in it.
          So, how much more BR than the recommended 6 Star Battle Rating do you have to have to win a round of Zodiac Challenge?
          I have 3,000 more BR than the 6 Star Battle Rating suggests, and I cannot win a round at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstFish144 View Post
            So, how much more BR than the recommended 6 Star Battle Rating do you have to have to win a round of Zodiac Challenge?
            I have 3,000 more BR than the 6 Star Battle Rating suggests, and I cannot win a round at all.
            It depends on your character skills, orbs and other things. For someone it may be 10k, for someone it may be 75 or 100k more BR.

Comment

I am curious have u completed sagitarius 10 because in your screen shot that is still red as if it hasnt been completed
              u need to complete that before u can complete capicorn 1
              Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
              X