• Lvl 100 Ring cannot be sanctified

Please fix this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sanctify.gif
Views:	1
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	1762320

Only ring? Or all equipment?
    Also have you tried to clear cache and cookies?
    Last edited by Alkaris; 12-05-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I cleared cache and cookies without success, currently I only have the ring in a state to sanctify, so I don't know if that issue applies to all other equipment.

Maybe you can check if any other player already has a sanctified lvl 100 equipment.

Comment

I am pretty sure now this issue applies to all lvl 100 equip. It might be related to that casting does not increase the items stats see here, its still the same HP 3150 value

Name:	casting-100.gif
Views:	2
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	1704411

Comment

Originally posted by Merknix View Post
          I am pretty sure now this issue applies to all lvl 100 equip. It might be related to that casting does not increase the items stats see here, its still the same HP 3150 value
          No, its not related and i need a confirmation with trying to sanctify equipment.

Comment

I can now confirm the same sanctify issue for the Relic see:

Name:	sanctify2.gif
Views:	2
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	1704431

Comment

Originally posted by Merknix View Post
              I can now confirm the same sanctify issue for the Relic see:
              Yes reported it.

Comment

so many reports and no info back about it. wondering did they say anything about the gear...
                IGN: GodsPhyre
                Server 18 Spectral Mountain

Comment

its the same tipe of bug that apeared once lv80 equipment was introduced,u couldnt evolve mythic lv 70 to legend lv80,but it got fixed,so be patient
                  server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Originally posted by R223469974 View Post
                    its the same tipe of bug that apeared once lv80 equipment was introduced,u couldnt evolve mythic lv 70 to legend lv80,but it got fixed,so be patient
                    Thanks for the "be patient", User. I was asking a Mod if they gave more info on it like when they are going to fix it. There is nothing wrong with asking for more information and it doesn't make anyone impatient.

maybe a good Christmas Present for the Players would be the games issues resolved?

Comment

Originally posted by R213203519 View Post
                      Thanks for the "be patient", User. I was asking a Mod if they gave more info on it like when they are going to fix it. There is nothing wrong with asking for more information and it doesn't make anyone impatient.

maybe a good Christmas Present for the Players would be the games issues resolved?
                      We dont provide ETA on bug fixes. Issue was reported to the devs and they are working on it.

Comment

I guess it's a new years resolution to get it fixed... lol. ok.

Comment

Working...
                        X