Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lvl 100 Ring cannot be sanctified

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lvl 100 Ring cannot be sanctified

    Please fix this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sanctify.gif
Views:	1
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	1762320

  • #2
    Only ring? Or all equipment?
    Also have you tried to clear cache and cookies?
    Last edited by Alkaris; 12-05-2014, 01:38 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I cleared cache and cookies without success, currently I only have the ring in a state to sanctify, so I don't know if that issue applies to all other equipment.

      Maybe you can check if any other player already has a sanctified lvl 100 equipment.

      Comment


      • #4
        I am pretty sure now this issue applies to all lvl 100 equip. It might be related to that casting does not increase the items stats see here, its still the same HP 3150 value
        Click image for larger version

Name:	casting-100.gif
Views:	2
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	1704411

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Merknix View Post
          I am pretty sure now this issue applies to all lvl 100 equip. It might be related to that casting does not increase the items stats see here, its still the same HP 3150 value
          No, its not related and i need a confirmation with trying to sanctify equipment.

          Comment


          • #6
            I can now confirm the same sanctify issue for the Relic see:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	sanctify2.gif
Views:	2
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	1704431

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Merknix View Post
              I can now confirm the same sanctify issue for the Relic see:
              Yes reported it.

              Comment


              • #8
                so many reports and no info back about it. wondering did they say anything about the gear...
                IGN: GodsPhyre
                Server 18 Spectral Mountain

                Comment


                • #9
                  its the same tipe of bug that apeared once lv80 equipment was introduced,u couldnt evolve mythic lv 70 to legend lv80,but it got fixed,so be patient
                  server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

                  Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R223469974 View Post
                    its the same tipe of bug that apeared once lv80 equipment was introduced,u couldnt evolve mythic lv 70 to legend lv80,but it got fixed,so be patient
                    Thanks for the "be patient", User. I was asking a Mod if they gave more info on it like when they are going to fix it. There is nothing wrong with asking for more information and it doesn't make anyone impatient.

                    maybe a good Christmas Present for the Players would be the games issues resolved?
                    IGN: GodsPhyre
                    Server 18 Spectral Mountain

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R213203519 View Post
                      Thanks for the "be patient", User. I was asking a Mod if they gave more info on it like when they are going to fix it. There is nothing wrong with asking for more information and it doesn't make anyone impatient.

                      maybe a good Christmas Present for the Players would be the games issues resolved?
                      We dont provide ETA on bug fixes. Issue was reported to the devs and they are working on it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I guess it's a new years resolution to get it fixed... lol. ok.
                        IGN: GodsPhyre
                        Server 18 Spectral Mountain

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X