Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

dont get the decoration in DT & single player instant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont get the decoration in DT & single player instant

dear administrator,
    the christmas tree event is start today and to follow that we can get decoration items from DT, 7 dragon dungeon and Single Player instant,
    all my friends get that decoration items from that 3 activities, but i only get from 7 dragon dungeon. when i did DT (2 times) and single player instance (4 times), i dont get any decoration. can you help me check about this?

Server name : S152 (death water)
    Character name : kodok1986
    "your worst enemy is your best friend & your worst enemy is your own self"
    S152 Death Water - kodok1986

umm we did get items did you refresh and see?
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Try clear cache and cookies and refresh. Or give a screenshot of final rewards window in demon tower, so i will have a proof to get it checked.
      Also those items dont drop for each floor of DT and each run of single instance.

Oh and also
      diablu, keroro-x make your signature shorter, they are just too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        Try clear cache and cookies and refresh. Or give a screenshot of final rewards window in demon tower, so i will have a proof to get it checked.
        Also those items dont drop for each floor of DT and each run of single instance.

Oh and also
        diablu, keroro-x make your signature shorter, they are just too big.
        first i dunno about the tree until i notice people get prize from tree, on that time i odi finished 2 turn of my DT, so go check my back pack to see if i have the decoration and it's not there on my back pack then i click on the tree but it appear 0 decoration items. i refresh and also clear chace & cookies too but still not get that on my back pack. it mean my 2 turn DT before not giving me any decoration items. so now how can i take a scree capture
        Last edited by keroro-x; 12-08-2014, 10:10 AM. Reason: not finished

Comment

Did you have enough space? And how many floors in DT you done?
          Do a screenshot tomorrow if issue repeats, i cant make a report of such issue, based on player words.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Did you have enough space? And how many floors in DT you done?
            Do a screenshot tomorrow if issue repeats, i cant make a report of such issue, based on player words.
            my bag odi open 6/7 page and just 3 page odi have items so 3 page still empty.
            i finish my DT until floor 100.
            and today it's odi fix but i just cant figure out my lost of decoration yesterday

Comment

and today it's odi fix but i just cant figure out my lost of decoration yesterday
              If it worked today without nothing done, then it should have worked yesterday. Maybe you didnt notice how you used them.
              But we cant check if you actually didnt receive any decorations yesterday from DT, thats why we often asks for screenshots.

Comment

Working...
              X