Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

cant buy pack..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant buy pack..

I opened ticket yesterday but not fixed my problem . I have enough gold coins but I can't buy the pack of 10 orb. If I try with other packs then appear the pop up for recharge, but with pack of 10 orbs not appear nothing, only the red message of not enough gold coins.

iCandy - S164

Click image for larger version

Name:	coins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	619.4 KB
ID:	1762532

I used 2 different browsers, clear cache/cookies and nothing..

Comment

I see that you have transferred your character from GameDP DragonPals and there was gold sent to you. Even though it adds up to recharged gold, its a little different from recharged gold.
      Thats a technical limitations of game. Your recharged gold number is actually some gold sent for you from us and some gold you recharged and they dont add. You can use each part of it for cheaper packs, but cant use it together. Sorry for inconvenience, but it cant be fixed.

Comment

i bought the same pack with other character (nick BuffMel) migrated from gamedp... without recharge gold coins

Comment

Originally posted by xente01 View Post
          i bought the same pack with other character (nick BuffMel) migrated from gamedp... without recharge gold coins
          Let me explain on example of your screenshot.
          You have there 1637 gold coins.
          For example BuffMel has 1600 gold coins sent for him for GameDP transfer and 37 recharged gold coins, which he obtained through free gold offers. I use this only for ex ample.
          He can buy that pack.
          Lets say that your character has 1137 gold coins send for you for GameDP transfer and 500 recharged gold through 5$ recharge.
          You cant buy that pack, cause any of amount cant cover cost of the pack and they dont add, though they display under same type of gold coins.

I used such values only for example to explain how this things works.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Let me explain on example of your screenshot.
            You have there 1637 gold coins.
            For example BuffMel has 1600 gold coins sent for him for GameDP transfer and 37 recharged gold coins, which he obtained through free gold offers. I use this only for ex ample.
            He can buy that pack.
            Lets say that your character has 1137 gold coins send for you for GameDP transfer and 500 recharged gold through 5$ recharge.
            You cant buy that pack, cause any of amount cant cover cost of the pack and they dont add, though they display under same type of gold coins.

I used such values only for example to explain how this things works.
            With iCandy and Buffmel, I have gold coins from GameDP and gold coins from videos/surveys. With the 2 accounts have enough coins to buy pack, but with iCandy cant... I not recharged coins with real money ($$$)

I used gold coins (with iCandy and buffmel) for buy: growth fund, stamina, bacpack expansion, wing, vip card, trial packs. I only have problem with this pack of 10 orbs

maybe next time :P

Comment

Working...
            X