Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Christmas Sleigh Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Sleigh Bug

Tried to buy the Dark Dragon Token but its not working, says I dont have enough gold, but I do have.
    Might happen with other items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas Sleigh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	383.2 KB
ID:	1762763

Server: Kragston 45
    Character: Ashantar

Happens with Krishna's Token as well

Name:	Christmas Sleigh 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	363.9 KB
ID:	1704875

Comment

It requieres recharged gold.

Comment

same problem
        i want to try buy dark dragon, futuristic outfit n some gold bond chest but its not working !!!

Comment

not sure if its with all items but some of the outfits are purchasable with returned gold if the discount isnt that big or doesnt require christmas stockings. bought some permanent outfits for 80% off(i think) and it worked

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            It requieres recharged gold.
            Could you please explain why it requieres requiered gold? Its not mentioned anywhere at all, and as the events are supposed to mention if things only use one or the other, then its only logical to insist that its a bug, and not that its working as intended.

Comment

indeed.. right after i read that it needs charged gold i see this:
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1207305

what the heck? It will make totally no sense that some people can use returned gold and others need charged gold.
              Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
              Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post

what the heck? It will make totally no sense that some people can use returned gold and others need charged gold.
                maybe i didnt explain it right or its really a bug but yes all the 90%off offers needed real gold for me too, i tried with a lower offer (80%off no stockings required) on the title and later on an outfit and it worked.
                couldnt buy the dark dragon for 80%off though but maybe thats because it still required some stockings. not enough returned gold for now to test it with the 4k gold offer that dont need stockings right now

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post

It doesnt say that he has bought the dragon, says he/she might do later.

Originally posted by PlayerKiller View Post
                  maybe i didnt explain it right or its really a bug but yes all the 90%off offers needed real gold for me too, i tried with a lower offer (80%off no stockings required) on the title and later on an outfit and it worked.
                  couldnt buy the dark dragon for 80%off though but maybe thats because it still required some stockings. not enough returned gold for now to test it with the 4k gold offer that dont need stockings right now
                  It seems like some objects can only be bought with one or the other, its not related to the percentage, rather to the itme itself.

Also, I did get a report of someoenm saying that even with recharged gold they cant get the dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by R232326770 View Post
                    It seems like some objects can only be bought with one or the other, its not related to the percentage, rather to the itme itself.

Also, I did get a report of someoenm saying that even with recharged gold they cant get the dragon.
                    aww and i really wanted that dragon
                    oh well im already happy with the outfits but they really should have made an announcement with what costs what

Comment

I would like to see a screenshot of that.

I asked it for check, but looks like deals with stocking requier recharged gold.

Comment

How did u guys get 50 & 1k stockings?
                        where did u get them from,when on my server theyare only avaliable from online bonus,and max a day is 18 if lucky from chest
                        Is there a bug?
                        Why are they not avaliable in tower and dragon guardian drops?
                        server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Originally posted by R223469974 View Post
                          How did u guys get 50 & 1k stockings?
                          where did u get them from,when on my server theyare only avaliable from online bonus,and max a day is 18 if lucky from chest
                          Is there a bug?
                          Why are they not avaliable in tower and dragon guardian drops?
                          Most people save the Clovers from previous Bazaar and they turned into Stockings.

Comment

deals without stockings requier recharged gold too , plz Alkaris can u ask dev to tell wich one can be buy for returned gold ,and wich one for recharged gold ?

Name:	xmas bug.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	435.8 KB
ID:	1704888

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X