Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Dark dragon gold bonds disappeared!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark dragon gold bonds disappeared!!!

Hello,
    I'd say "good morning" but it's not a good morning at all. Doing DH this morning for one of my char, when I wanted to synthetise and fill in with the bonds I got, I've noticed that one of the Gold Dark Dragon bonds was gone. Checking for my other char I also saw that for this one a bond disappeared too. I've cleared cache, cleaned PC/history, rebooted, relogged-in but all in vain.
    I don't know where they are though yesterday they were there. And I also haven't synthetised them, this to prevent your question about it. I couldn't have done this anyway for both chars at the same time! They are not there and this happened not from my fault or a mistake I've made. So, this really makes me upset and gets me frustrated knowing I haven't done anything to mess them up!
    For both char I've bought them from Santa's Sleigh using my real gold/money and I want them back. As simply as that.

Here are the screenshots I took for both chars.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bella's DD.png
Views:	1
Size:	853.8 KB
ID:	1763233 Click image for larger version

Name:	hells's DD.png
Views:	1
Size:	835.0 KB
ID:	1763234

For hellabella on S4 there's missing the claws and for HellsBells, the wings. You will proly ask me a proof I've had them there but for that I think you can easily check my buying log for each char.
    Last edited by R220356574; 12-23-2014, 12:22 AM.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

For hellabella on S4 there's missing the claws and for HellsBells, the wings. You will proly ask me a proof I've had them there but for that I think you can easily check my buying log for each char.
    We cant, unless you remember date when it happened.

And I also haven't synthetised them, this to prevent your question about it.
    Why you are so sure about it? I dont see a locks on your equipped bonds.

For both char I've bought them from Santa's Sleigh using my real gold/money and I want them back.
    If you want your gold back, you can try contacting support
    http://support.r2games.com/ for refund
    Last edited by Alkaris; 12-23-2014, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks Alkaris for answering so quickly.
      1. I can't remember the exact date when I bought them all. It was during the sleigh event , almost to the end of it.
      2. No, I don't have a lock on it you are right but I did not synthetise them. Notice I have them lost on both chars and except I have a loss of memory, which is not the case, I do know extremely well what I have done. Even if I could have done this, I simply can't imagine how I could have done this for both chars almost at the same time!!! So please, do not assume with this answer of yours I made a mistake and now I want to get something back but lie about the happenings. So, yes, I AM SURE I did not sythetise them. I was that furious for the things faced that for the second char I simply haven't done the DH, only checked to see if there was the same issue present.
      If I wanted I could have locked them all before I took the screenshots and so your remark wouldn't have been done. But all I had in mind was to get the proof for the missing items not to "make up" anything.
      3. I do not want a refund, I simply want my gold bonds back. I used my money for that, I used my time, my gold and my skills to get what I needed from DH and raise the bonds to a higher level so I do want the bonds.
      I was pretty sure this would be the sort of answer I will get for my problem. Every single time you all assume is player's fault for everything but not once a bug, a server error or something else that is not on player's side.
      So, I will file a ticket for the issue I faced this morning but at the same time you can not imagine how disappointed, frustrated, upset, annoyed and furious I am for everything. Your answer here included, with the assumption it was my fault and everything that this answer implies.
      In another order of ideas ... It's a shame you lately have so many in-game problems/bugs/issues/errors/glitches and all other stuff I can't remember now to name and you always give us this sort of answers/advice.
      I know well you can ban me, delete my post or consider this offensive. Carry in mind though it's only the expression of the huge disappointment and frustration and angriness I feel right now and which is not resentfully directed to you as a person.
      Last edited by R220356574; 12-23-2014, 03:55 AM.
      hellabella, S4 Westhollow
      Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Progress of orbs and bonds cant be tracked by our system, so without having a solid proofs that you actually had them and didnt accidentally synthesized them those things cant be returned. Its one of devs conditions to have a solid proof on such cases to have them investigate or make a decision for return of item.
        You can try contacting our support, but there is nothing i can do for this issue.

Comment

Working...
        X