Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rollback !?

Hi,

Everyone on our server (S11 & friends) seems to have been rolledback. Items, equipment, everything .. even the gold is now messed up (I recharged a lot yesterday and that gold is now gone).

http://support.r2games.com/ if you recharged, add server and character name and file a ticket, recharged gold will be returned to players, the other items are lost because of the rollback and replacing them, is not a option
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

can we check something like historie cause im not sure if it was yesterday or the day before i recharged ?

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/user look for order history, it will tell you when you last recharged

Comment

So nothing can be done about all the silver lights I bought and the Christmas points I lost? Also says I didn't check-in, is this going to be fixed?
          Last edited by R219376874; 12-25-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

ok so ive lost over 50 lights for the event, also its saying i didnt check in on the 24th when i did whats going to happen with all of that?

and i know its christmas but if they knew everyone was going to lose a **** load of stuff from inven why roll it back? wrong month for april fools, why not just fix the problems that was there instead of rolling back yeah would have taken a bit longer but when u are tech for a big game like this you have to do things when you dont want to to be able to have the game up and running again. now instead im pretty sure its more then a couple of players that are ****** off (angry) at the roll back because items can not be returned.

well done merry christmas
            Last edited by R247139149; 12-25-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

What about the gold I get from free offer Kit ? Does it count toward recharge gold or it will be lost for good ? Can I file a ticket about it ?

Comment

I can not answer that one, scarlett, http://support.r2games.com/ all you can do is file a ticket and ask..... Recharged gold is logged seperately and thats why its possible to replace it but I am not sure about free gold.....

it will be a couple of hours before the R2s are in the office and I can get answers..... well thats if they have time to talk.... rollbacks tend to result in mass tickets and a very big mess to clean up

Comment

Ok ty for quick reply but can you ask them about the free offer ? I got 1k5 gold coins from it and with the event it is 2k9 in total gold coins i lost.

Comment

Server: 18 spectral mountain
                    Character: Taliaa

This roll back cost me about 148 lucky coins , 3 talent chests (2 from spending) and , 200 Real gold, 40 Resonance soul stones, 100 nymph feathers, 30 saintly treasures, 20 dragon souls stones and it took back the panda morph I had gotten yesterday with the dragon soul stones. Wardrobe essences and outfits I had gotten and much more.

I cannot see how all of the stuff that it has cost people can be compensated.
                    Last edited by UnsayingRabbit; 12-25-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

it can not be compensated for, unsaying rabbit.... any compensation will be a generic compensation pack for players.....and yes its not going to cover what was lost.

however, the logs were also rolled back with the server so there is no record of what players lost either.

Comment

I'm rather afraid to see what happens at midnight tonight. Fingers crossed.

Comment

the rollback was on mor servers then $11, i'm on $1 and we all got hit by it. many are angry and lost items and even a check-in so they can't get the continuous bonus without paying. all i ask is why did it happen?

Comment

and if ive seen right we have also lost the guild wealth which was the HL event yesterday i do believe luckily enough the guild i am in has the wealth but what happens to the smaller ones if they get frozen they lose out on quite a bit

Comment

Working...
                            X