Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Silver lights need recharge gold coins ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver lights need recharge gold coins ?

I bought 60 silver lights (960 gold coins) to finish my 100 reward but why did it consume my recharged gold coins instead of returned gold coins. Clearly in the screenshot I have enough gold coins for those silver lights so no way it used recharge gc.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gold1.png
Views:	1
Size:	960.1 KB
ID:	1763716

After seeing this post, I tested with one of my characters, and it took the recharged gold. Then I tried another of my characters that only had 11 recharged gold, and instead of a message telling me I needed to recharge, it took the returned gold from that character. So it appears to be prioritizing the gold source the opposite of normal for shop items: it's now taking recharged gold first, then returned gold.

This was for the silver lights in the shop.

Comment

I buy it every day with my returned coins and also everything in the shop prioritizing the returned gold coin first not recharge one but today suddenly my recharged gold coins consumed.

Comment

You can read also this thread
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-cant-buy-pack..
        the point is that recharged gold sent in compensation has a little difference from recharge gold obtained through payment. It always used first before any kind of gold, it doesnt stack with recharged gold and it cant be used to buy growth fund.

Comment

So whats the point to put it in recharge gold coins section when its not recharge gold coin anymore ? So my 1600 recharged gold coins will just become another type recharge gold coins and ALWAYS use first ? How do I suppose to know this ?

Comment

The compensation gold from the rollback went to my returned gold "stack," it was not recharged gold at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HBandIORV View Post
              The compensation gold from the rollback went to my returned gold "stack," it was not recharged gold at all.
              I didn't talk about the compensation gold which I got 2k returned gold coins. This is recharged gold coins. How do I know there is another kind of recharged gold coin that use first ? Otherwise I would use 1600 recharge for financial plan or something else much more useful.

Comment

I was replying to what Alkaris had said, not you, Scarlett.

On another note, I only got 1k returned gold as compensation.

Edited to add: Nevermind, I see what you're saying, Scarlett. One of my characters will also be getting gold to make up for what I recharged on the 24th, and which was lost in the rollback. So when they give that gold back, it will be used first, even where returned gold would normally be taken first. :/
                Last edited by HBandIORV; 12-26-2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Yes but that compensation gold coins was claimed from gift packs and my recharged gold coins were sent back to me by the tech support. So those 2 things are different.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett001 View Post
                    So whats the point to put it in recharge gold coins section when its not recharge gold coin anymore ? So my 1600 recharged gold coins will just become another type recharge gold coins and ALWAYS use first ? How do I suppose to know this ?
                    Its still recharged gold which can be used for evg, supporter passes and other things, which require recharged gold coins.

Comment

Then the tech should say something about it before. Otherwise I said before I would used it for financial plan then bought sth else afterward. How do I suppose to know about these another kind recharge gold coins will be used first over returned gc also ? Now it ended up used almost my "recharged gold coins" for those things suppose to use returned gc. So nothing can be done about it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett001 View Post
                        Then the tech should say something about it before. Otherwise I said before I would used it for financial plan then bought sth else afterward. How do I suppose to know about these another kind recharge gold coins will be used first over returned gc also ? Now it ended up used almost my "recharged gold coins" for those things suppose to use returned gc. So nothing can be done about it ?
                        Nope, as i written in another thread link to which i give before, its a technical limitation of system and there is nothing can be done.

Comment

Scarlett (and Alkaris),

The reason it did not count is because buying 60 for 16 gc/per is a Market Deal, which is what the Hot Event says does not count.

Comment

Originally posted by R274418965 View Post
                            Scarlett (and Alkaris),

The reason it did not count is because buying 60 for 16 gc/per is a Market Deal, which is what the Hot Event says does not count.
                            Market deal is thing that allows players to sell unbound items for gold, discount on shop is not market deal.

Comment

Oh I had those 2 mixed up because I never got the Spending Hot Events to give me next tier when I bought the Discounts in Shop even with recharged GC

Comment

Working...
                              X