My Dragon Egg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dragon Egg

There is something wrong in my Dragon Egg because when I refresh the page it says 99% and when I go to Single Player Instance the procent changes 52% that is what it shows now and then I cannot use Soul Fragment Pills anymore because I have maxed out Dragon Spirit shards to that egg bar and then when I click the egg it says that I have already destroyed Serpent General even though I don't remember doing that. Can you people help and fix this because I didn't have this problem with my previous pet Dragons and their eggs?This is so weird and I don't understand this at all. I am in the level 65 now and I guess I should have destroyed that Serpent General already but I don't remember doing that.
    Last edited by R294952649; 12-27-2014, 01:51 AM.

Screenshot please. You need to show that your bar isnt full and you cant use soul fragments anymore. Also have you tried to reset cache and cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Screenshot please. You need to show that your bar isnt full and you cant use soul fragments anymore. Also have you tried to reset cache and cookies?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	nimetön.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	540.4 KB
ID:	1705891
      This is the what it shows before I go to Single Player Instance. The Procent is 99% in this first picture

Next comes this when I have went to Single Player instance and done one battle in there and here the procent is 52%

Name:	nimetön 2.jpg
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1705892

Here are those Screenshots and sorry that they are so big.

I hope those screenshots help you
      Last edited by R294952649; 12-27-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

I really hope those Screenshots help you. Can you please solve my problem now because I would become really happy about that?

Comment

Give me screenshot of what happens when you click on egg in city and single instance.
          And again have you tried to reset cache and cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Give me screenshot of what happens when you click on egg in city and single instance.
            And again have you tried to reset cache and cookies?
            Sure I can do that. What is Cache? My mothertongue is Finnish so I cannot understand every word in English.

Name:	nimetön 3.jpg
Size:	522.2 KB
ID:	1705914
            It looks like this in the city

It looks like this in the single instance

Name:	nimetön 4.jpg
Size:	402.6 KB
ID:	1705915