Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

How we know what items consume gold coins or returned gc. on Xmas Sleigh?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How we know what items consume gold coins or returned gc. on Xmas Sleigh?

I want to buy items but I dont know what items take me gold coins and wh. dont take gold coins,it dont say anywhere wich item cost gold coins and wich cost returned gold coins,this is a bug bcs. some guild frainds say they buy some items no discounted wh. gold coins,and some items no disc. wh returned gc. and dont say what gold take real gold or returned!Plz fix it,I cant spend anywthing befor I know what I pay,gold coins or returned gc.

It cant be fixed on this event, but will be fixed for future events.

Comment

I hope so,bcs I want to know what a spend for a item.Ty for replay.

Comment

Gotten reply from a vet that all items in this Xmas sleigh requires recharged gold coin. None can be bought using returned gold coin.

So if that is not the case, I wonder when the DEV is going to provide us a list since item desc is unknown when it will be fixed.
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

As far as I know, krishna and illustria can be bought with returned gc (2k5+ and 1600 gc with vip1 discount) and some supreme rings like greed,.... (960 gc -vip1). I also heard dark dragon can be bought also with 4k gc but i dont have that many gc to confirm it. Hope this will help.

Comment

So if that is not the case, I wonder when the DEV is going to provide us a list since item desc is unknown when it will be fixed.
            Not on this sleigh. And list is probably much harder to make than fixing a description.

Comment

Confusion in Christmas Sleigh

I bought 5-star rings in Christmas Sleigh.but before buying i was asking my guild mate if it uses recharged or returned.he said it uses returned for the 960/980(i'm not sure) worth 5-star ring.i had 2.1K worth of recharged and 2.7K returned.believing what my guild mate had said,i bought "SLOTH". but instead of using the returned gold coins, it used my recharged gold coin.i was shocked about it.i refreshed the sleigh and another 960/980 (not sure) pack of 5-star ring(LUST) appeared again.so having only 1.1K recharged and still 2.7K returned gold coins, i bought the LUST ring.then it used my returned gold coins.i am so confused of what items uses recharged and returned gold coins.some of my guild mates says that if its not on "deal",it will only use returned gold coins.but buying SLOTH cost me my recharged gold coins.i know i can't take back what i bought but i wish i can. so what i'm saying is if DEVS can clear this issue up what items uses returned and what uses recharged for us players to know what to buy for our good.thanks a lot

P.S. i cant provide screenshot of me buying because i didn't do it when i bought the rings.

Comment

Server: [S30] Mayan Precipice
                IGN: Veniece

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1220716

it being a deal or not does not determine what it will charge...

Comment

Working...
                  X