This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill bug: Defer

Is this a bug or not? I watched it all the way through and Defer never worked in CSC. Kindly please check. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	360.6 KB
ID:	1764004

Are you sure that you/that character have enough rage to use defer ? May be its a combination of using shield and minus rage from enemy that make your rage always below 50 and hence defer cant be used.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett001 View Post
      Are you sure that you/that character have enough rage to use defer ? May be its a combination of using shield and minus rage from enemy that make your rage always below 50 and hence defer cant be used.
      Oh I see, I forgot about that, lol.. Okies, will check. Ty Scarlett

Comment

Checked it, and nah, it doesn't really work. I recall I was asked to apply these skills before and it works, but now, seems it doesn't.

Used Thor's Shield instead of Defer

Name:	cc.jpg
Size:	297.8 KB
ID:	1706093

Used Tornado Slash, instead of Defer:

Name:	bb.jpg
Size:	286.8 KB
ID:	1706092

Used Thor's Shield instead of Defer:

Name:	aa.jpg
Size:	369.8 KB
ID:	1706091

Comment

Do you have the Highest Attack in Party? If so then it will appear as if you used a skill or an attack

Comment

Originally posted by Abdizuel View Post
            Do you have the Highest Attack in Party? If so then it will appear as if you used a skill or an attack
            If I were then I don't think our team leader would have asked me to apply that skill. My attack power is only 117K+. Our mage has the highest, 136K+.
            I know how it works since I saw it work before. Instead of me attacking/shielding on that round, it's passed on the character with the highest attack power. Hence the name of the skill, Defer.

I'd so appreciate any mod who can assist on this. Thank you.

And... are there any other warriors there who use this, but doesn't work?
            Last edited by hired2kill; 01-01-2015, 02:15 AM. Reason: added something on the end

Comment

I'd so appreciate any mod who can assist on this. Thank you.
              Tried changing order of skills on table? Since you put shield before defer and its use less rage, that can be a reason of issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                Tried changing order of skills on table? Since you put shield before defer and its use less rage, that can be a reason of issue.
                Thanks, Alkaris, will try that and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                  Thanks Alkaris, changed the order, and it's okay now.

Comment

Used to use Defer also in csc and it worked just fine in the same order of skills as the pictures above it..it was way back in January of 2014..Then after some time i saw also in battles that in csc it stopped working, while i had rage almost to full in some fights. It just didn't go off, was like i didn't have it equipped at all. Right now i tried it also in the previous csc, almost cost our team a match as we depended on it and never used it again. It is bugged actually many months now..Now if we need to change order to make it work, it's ok but odd..
                    Last edited by Apollonia88; 01-03-2015, 07:51 PM. Reason: forgot detail
                    Apollonios
                    Kragston, S10 EU
                    No Fear. No Regrets. Live to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollonia88 View Post
                      Used to use Defer also in csc and it worked just fine in the same order of skills as the pictures above it..it was way back in January of 2014..Then after some time i saw also in battles that in csc it stopped working, while i had rage almost to full in some fights. It just didn't go off, was like i didn't have it equipped at all. Right now i tried it also in the previous csc, almost cost our team a match as we depended on it and never used it again. It is bugged actually many months now..Now if we need to change order to make it work, it's ok but odd..
                      Yes, odd, but I really don't mind changing the order as long as it works.

Comment

Working...
                      X